I don't care who's Democrat or Republican, I like this! :D

rcuhljr said:
Never liked the wide handle on those, my hands are too small, accuracy goes to shit.

Like going from cello to viola.

I like a wide swing tremolo and a broader neck. My hands are huge.

Is this just a Texas thing, MG?

*Wondering if I can bring my Glock across state lines...* :confused:

All parties suck, unless I am invited!

There are actually FOUR parties... Democrats, SOUTHERN Democrats (always vote Republican, voted for Wallace), Republicans, and SOUTHERN Republicans... This last one ALWAYS votes at church in some typically hypocritical way... Are we all so dumb?

qp

spacekowboy420 said:
Pssst.. That's Rhett ;)

Hey give a girl a break already, I just got back from a 2 day/2 night fuck-a-thon! I'm tired! :D

Holly Delight said:
Is this just a Texas thing, MG?

*Wondering if I can bring my Glock across state lines...* :confused:
Yes sugar it's a Tx thang!

Do you carry a CHL?

marksgirl said:
Hey give a girl a break already, I just got back from a 2 day/2 night fuck-a-thon! I'm tired! :D

And I should have remorse for you because??:p That's like waving a steak in front of a starving man

If it were a true S.R family there would have been 4 firearms being fired. 18 shots each from the hub&wife and 6 shots each from the kids.

MakersandIce said:
...that's why you can't get anything accomplished; too busy thinking instead of acting.

A Tennessee racist ranks a *little* bit higher than a boil on Osama Bin Laden's ass. So, your opinion means nothing to me.

But, out of that context, the above statement is still moronic and, unfortunatly, thought of as gospel by your kind.

spacekowboy420 said:
And I should have remorse for you because??:p That's like waving a steak in front of a starving man
VC126340l.jpg

Eat up! :D

Sorry just could not help myself!

RoryN said:
A Tennessee racist ranks a *little* bit higher than a boil on Osama Bin Laden's ass. So, your opinion means nothing to me.

But, out of that context, the above statement is still moronic and, unfortunatly, thought of as gospel by your kind.
I don't see where you get racist from; in the same thread I confessed that it did not make me unhappy that JFK and RFK were shot due to their father being a Nazi collaborater. In fact, it was RFK that signed the order as Attorney General, under his brother the Prez, that authorized the wiretaps on King.

It doesn't bother me in the least that all three were shot--there said it again. Wow, celebrating two white guys and one black guy dying, and I'm a racist.

MakersandIce said:
I don't see where you get racist from; in the same thread I confessed that it did not make me unhappy that JFK and RFK were shot due to their father being a Nazi collaborater. In fact, it was RFK that signed the order as Attorney General, under his brother the Prez, that authorized the wiretaps on King.

It doesn't bother me in the least that all three were shot--there said it again. Wow, celebrating two white guys and one black guy dying, and I'm a racist.

Oh please; don't let me interrupt. Keep going. This is good stuff.

conntom2002 said:
Ill take a tennessee racist over most northerm liberals anyday
Tennessee yes, racist no--but you can't tell children the difference.

Last edited:
When will whites learn that the rest of the races are racist against us

not saying the requires hate.....just protecting ourselves and our children's future

really.... if you look at history europe has been fending off attacks for centuries...

and now we just let them in and call it diversity.....

the real minority is the white man

conntom2002 said:
When will whites learn that the rest of the races are racist against us

not saying the requires hate.....just protecting ourselves and our children's future

really.... if you look at history europe has been fending off attacks for centuries...

and now we just let them in and call it diversity.....

the real minority is the white man
Rory is just a high school student that thinks if a black man stubs his toe, then the white man who built the curb is at fault and racist.

marksgirl said:
Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans?
The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge
knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor! or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?! ;
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety features built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! ! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Republican's Answer:

BANG!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?"

--

This would be funny if:

1 - The Democrat's weren't led by a decorated war hero.

2 - The Republicans weren't led by a draft dodging coward.

I mean, let's face it.

Whatever Fox tells ya, the average Republicans panty-wetting hysteria is pretty much the exact opposite of physical courage.

#1tankcomander said:
I've seen too many people keep going after a 9mm, but a 40 cal.......kick your ass power! :D

I'm 5'1 dear! I'd like to still be standing after I fire the gun! :D

spacekowboy420 said:
I'm a democrat .. AND I'm a gun owner... Some of us can ride the fence just fine.

Fist off I wouldn't be carrying a glock .40 ... Pussy gun
Secondly , not all Democrats are pussies.
Third, I didn't find it funny . And not because it was offensive to me at all , but because it was too clunky and didn't flow . Too much set up , not enough punchline.
I'll match my G-Lock 40 against any pistol you have any day! Looser buys the BEER! Hope ya got lotsa cash! I'm thirsty!

FinePhilly said:
I'm 5'1 dear! I'd like to still be standing after I fire the gun! :D
Glock has a softer recoil and if you don't like the original Glock, try the vented compensated one....N..I..C..E....!

#1tankcomander said:
I'll match my G-Lock 40 against any pistol you have any day! Looser buys the BEER! Hope ya got lotsa cash! I'm thirsty!

I'll use my Colt .45. Same bet.

And then we'll go to the rifle range and double up.

Deal?

Ishmael

I am a Republican, leaning toward the south (two maby three shots, I am cheep and I don't like to waste). My son would take his knife from his dead body, and keep it.

Back