I Fucking Hate Fags.

bogusbrig said:
I had something of a relationship some time ago with a woman who was a Obersturmbannführer in the Gesundheit Korps.

Anal sex was impossible because she couldn't unclench her buttocks.

I think I'm having a psychological reaction to her.

I've got a cigarette! I've got a cigarette! I've got a cigarette! :nana: :nana: :nana:
LOL!

Anyone remember Steve Martin's comedy routine about giving up farting? "I quit for awhile, but I started putting on weight...."

Oh. While I'm on a rant. If my lover does not allow me to have a regulation cigarette after I have brought her to her third multiple orgasm of the evening, I'll take my services elsewhere too.

'Get down woman!............Can't you see I'm smoking!'

I've got a cigarette! I've got a cigarette! I've got a cigarette! :nana: :nana: :nana:

flyguy69 said:
LOL!

Anyone remember Steve Martin's comedy routine about giving up farting? "I quit for awhile, but I started putting on weight...."

No - just the blowjob from The Jerk. ;) Still funny to this day.

bogusbrig said:
Oh. While I'm on a rant. If my lover does not allow me to have a regulation cigarette after I have brought her to her third multiple orgasm of the evening, I'll take my services elsewhere too.

'Get down woman!............Can't you see I'm smoking!'

Step down man!........... You ain't lightin up in my bed! :eek:

Back