I guess we're all due a category question - here's mine. See post 45.

Didn’t one of the Popes say cheating in your mind was still cheating. Or was that the misogynists misogynist, St. Paul?

On which case, LW.

Em
In @Rob_Royale 's original post he says she dreams of him, in which case it's not sinful (according to St. Augustine). However I think he means dreaming in the figurative sense...

And as for the Sermon on the Mount (mentioned by others), I understand there's some question over the inclusion or not of the word (or implication of) 'intent', i.e. if one looks at a person with the intent to commit some lustful act, it's already adultery. As opposed to looking at a person lustfully with no intent to commit an act (which I think some people justify as 'admiring'). Difficult one as there's a very fine line / a very wide grey area there.

EDIT: (Didn't read properly). Finally, to answer the new query, absolutely NCR and not I/T, assuming you feel the the tone lies in that direction. If the step-mother doesn't know about the step-son until the end then the bulk of the story (and presumably the bulk of the erotic elements) are based on NCR and not I/T, so that gives you the category.

Just an update on the original query, Dreams of Him has been posted since the end of last year in the Mature category and has gotten a lukewarm reception. I think the fact the it didn't end as expected, threw some readers. The readers that liked that though, have made the difference. It sits with 4.48 ⭐. Like a few of mine though, I think it'll climb slowly after a while. I like the story and that's what matters.

Back