I have some Questions....

niteshade said:
I don't always, but I have a Hotmail acct and I am always signed in to Msn messenger, so I get an alert when the board emails me that there is a response on a thread I have been posting to. There is a link in the email, and if you are logged into the board, you can post your reply when the link takes you to the response.

I got AOL, and I get so many emails from the posts, it's hard to keep up o_O I guess I'll get the hang of it...

James G 5 said:
Practice and a decided lack of social lives :p
LOL! Well, I've got the second one! My best friends are my 8 & 10 y/o sisters and their odd buddies o_O I think I officially qualify as a loser ^-^

NekoBakamegami said:
I got AOL, and I get so many emails from the posts, it's hard to keep up o_O I guess I'll get the hang of it...

Eventually :p if you just post once, but you don't want to still receive emails from the thread, if you pm me I will give you some hints.

James G 5 said:
I was literally talking about the contract for her Soul
I shot redlicious a link here, I'm sure she'll comment on this tomorrow
As several Lit mebers know, I own red's soul & keep it in a lovely jar near my computer
:D
:devil:

And he dusts it every so often, too.

James G 5 said:
I was literally talking about the contract for her Soul
I shot redlicious a link here, I'm sure she'll comment on this tomorrow
As several Lit mebers know, I own red's soul & keep it in a lovely jar near my computer
:D
:devil:

Are we bidding on a soul....Oh goody

Where does the bid stand???
and
Is this an open auction??

NekoBakamegami said:
I had that problem early on; I quickly learned it helps if you turn off the auto-subscribe-to-thread feature. You can do this in your control panel, and that way you only sign up for the threads you want. (The next trick is that you have to choose selectively which threads you want to keep track of; if you subscribe to every thread you reply to, you'll be in the same boat!)

I'm special.. I'm new to this place,,and i don't know the rules..Sorry for all the PM's...just lookin to meet some cool people....

Slave_Boy said:
I'm special.. I'm new to this place,,and i don't know the rules..Sorry for all the PM's...just lookin to meet some cool people....

That would be why you PM'ed everyone a while back, got told it was not appreciated, so started PM'ing again?!!

C

Ahh..nahhh...i ask first...it seems to be workin alot better...and i would have never known,, if it wasn't for you,,,thanks for gettin me on the right track...

Slave_Boy said:
Ahh..nahhh...i ask first...it seems to be workin alot better...and i would have never known,, if it wasn't for you,,,thanks for gettin me on the right track...

Yeah right...fakeness wears thin here too SB.

C

Back