I missed my chance

lol I was the first born and both whiney and screamy.
My parents were attached to me too, funny that

We werea size 10 (both of us)

I have a truly lovely pair of high heeled black sandals. The size should be no problem madam, open toes so a size 8 shoud fit you perfectly.

I'd say we have a chance here to make a deal to make everybody happy.

I hope she buys that, I really want to get in at no cost. (Dutch remember)

:)

If it makes you all feel better, I entered two stories, one non-erotic and the other incest and I don't think i'm even close to being in the top 5. Ah maybe next year ;)

Funny isn't it. I just barely get the required 25 votes on my one and only non-erotic story, and that's when they decide to install new hardware on the site. Oh, well, better luck next time, I guess.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Congratulations to the 2003 Winter Holiday Contest.

I can at least take some solace in my prediction:

dr_mabeuse said:
If you really want a shot at first prize, forget your story ideas. The Doctor will tell you what to write:

A single mom with a lovable kid is distaught because she can't afford to buy much in the way of presents. A Wonderful Man comes into her life on Xmas eve (a department store Santa is always good) and she finds love and romance--not to mention fabulously hot sexual gratification--under the tree as the snow falls outside. Maybe they hear sleigh bells on the roof. In any case, they all have a wonderful Christmas after that, because the man becomes the kid's new daddy, and we learn (to our astonishment, I suppose) that love is the greatest gift of all.

Guaranteed winner. Mark my words.

---dr.M.

I believe 2 of the 4 winners conform to the Doctor's prediction.

Now if only I'd made book...

---dr.M.

oggbashan said:
That's where I like to be.

Except - I didn't enjoy being the only male at the ante natal class when my wife was delayed by traffic and the other husbands had chickened out.

Og

YOu should have loved it. They where all wishing that there hubby was more like you!

Icingsugar said:
Personally, I didn't even try.

I'm a little bit sorry that I'm not feeding the Lit community any smut at the moment, but I'm up to my elbows in the NaNo novel. :)

I thought that was over?

dr_mabeuse said:
Congratulations to the 2003 Winter Holiday Contest.

I can at least take some solace in my prediction:

I believe 2 of the 4 winners conform to the Doctor's prediction.

Now if only I'd made book...

---dr.M.

Ok doc, what's the secret formula for the Valentine's Contest?

Last edited:
sweetnpetite said:
Ok doc, what's the secret formula for the Valentine's Contest?

It's kind of early to tap the telluric currents, but I'm working on the theory that it's hard to go wrong in any holiday contest by writing a story about a lonely woman who finds love and fantastic sex as a result of a holiday celebration.

Okay, let's go with this: a divorced/abused/widowed woman gets a bunch of secret admirer cards and flowers building up to Valentine's Day. On the day itself her seceret admirer sends a limo for her and takes her to a mysterious rendezvous where he appears in a mask. He romances and seduces her (v. heavy on the romance), and she finds out he's someone she's known all along but never thought of romantically. They confess undying love. The end.

---dr.M.

Lauren.Hynde said:
I thought I had missed the boat too, but was pleased to find my story posted this morning with the last entries.

Of course that having chosen a category where 80% of the stories in the top list don't even have the necessary 25 votes makes winning anything a tad more difficult... :D

LOL! :nana:

dr_mabeuse said:
It's kind of early to tap the telluric currents, but I'm working on the theory that it's hard to go wrong in any holiday contest by writing a story about a lonely woman who finds love and fantastic sex as a result of a holiday celebration.

Okay, let's go with this: a divorced/abused/widowed woman gets a bunch of secret admirer cards and flowers building up to Valentine's Day. On the day itself her seceret admirer sends a limo for her and takes her to a mysterious rendezvous where he appears in a mask. He romances and seduces her (v. heavy on the romance), and she finds out he's someone she's known all along but never thought of romantically. They confess undying love. The end.

---dr.M.

perfect, shoulda had you send it to me in a PM:) Can i cop it?

sweetnpetite said:
perfect, shoulda had you send it to me in a PM:) Can i cop it?

*L*. Help yourself. I think I've had enough of contests for a while...

---dr.M.

dr_mabeuse said:
*L*. Help yourself. I think I've had enough of contests for a while...

---dr.M.

Thanks doc.

I have been rolling it around in my head and I have come up with some details for that basic 'formula' and I'm pretty phyched about it. I even came up with a cool way to work in the single mom angle. (That's something for me because even though I've been a single mom, most of those 'single mom gets rescued by love' stories make me want to gag) I think the part about the mask was what really got me exighted:) Kinda reminds me of one of my favorite movies; the very under-rated Grease II. So anyway, when I get it done, I would like you to be the first to see it- if you want.

Sweet.

Last edited:
sweetnpetite said:
Thanks doc.

That's something for me because even though I've been a single mom, most of those 'single mom gets rescued by love' stories make me want to gag
Sweet.

SnP

I'll be cheering you on and will be holding the bucket in case you do get sick. :p ;) :D

Back