I want some good, sweet lovin'

Elaboration on "flip-over:"

He grabs me by my hips, flips me, and proceeds to have his merry way with me from behind, effectively erasing any memory of a headache.

:D

Oh, and T is quite cuddly. But you ARE lucky.

Why yes, Real Dominants do cuddle!

and snuggle, and kiss and hog the bed sheets...:D

Yep, another added to the list who likes to

cuddle, snuggle, kiss, caress, hold hands, and generally maintain the same level of intimacy, affection, belonging and D/s which can also be expressed through SM. They go rather well together, and I wouldn't want to go without either in a long-term relationship.

MissTaken said:
Yep, Dominants cuddle, snuggle and do all those things if it is what they enjoy. I think it depends on the situation, but I have never met a man who didn't enjoy that stuff to some degree.

:)

"Real" Doms do whatever feels good ;)

I enjoy :)

:rose:

Actually I am an incurable romantic
It is my down fall

Quint said:
Elaboration on "flip-over:"

He grabs me by my hips, flips me, and proceeds to have his merry way with me from behind, effectively erasing any memory of a headache.

I'll take one of those to go, please! :p

Re: Do "real" Dominants cuddle?

Justina123 said:
What do you all think- do you Dominants pet and touch your submissives? Submissives, do your Dominants like to snuggle? Or did I just get very very fortunate to find one who, in my opinion, "does it all"? ha!

- justina
Pet, touch, snuggle and kiss! :cool:;)

Yeah, just because I want to spank and flog my sub to the point of tears, doesn't mean that sometimes I don't also want to make slow gentle love to her...it is all about the mood, and the situation.

What can I say? I have a relationship with an amazing woman who I love very much, and it's not D/s. But we have a lot of fun! We're both dominant, so when we get to share a submissive... well, that's a lot of fun too.

And she's a snuggle slut (er, okay, I confess, so am I!)

And I like hogging the whole bed!

Awe, how sweet. Alright, I'l admit I like to do the snuggle bunny thing myself, at night, with the lights off, and the cameras, door locked where noone can see me. I'll do the gente love fuck thing anytime, it's not really affected by the Dominant/submissive thing.

Well my vanilla is going out of town for almost two weeks, I am already feeling the pain and he does not leave until tomorrow.

Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Now, who can I take it out on?

Line up subbies, let the beatings begin!:D

MissT, I reckon you are in for it now!:devil:

Ebonyfire said:
Well my vanilla is going out of town for almost two weeks, I am already feeling the pain and he does not leave until tomorrow.

Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Now, who can I take it out on?

Line up subbies, let the beatings begin!:D

MissT, I reckon you are in for it now!:devil:

Ohhhhh

I am so ready for that!

Forget the sweet loving! :D

Spank spank spank SPANK!!

Yeah, baby, time for the spankings, floggings, paddlings, dipping in Spam, and more spankings!

Dipping in spam???? You, you, you... Pom!

(Desperately covering his honourary "Monty Python Lover's Certificate")

Hmmm... how to confuse a subbie. Spank her. Kiss her. Spank her. Kiss her...

:devil:

FungiUg said:
Hmmm... how to confuse a subbie. Spank her. Kiss her. Spank her. Kiss her...

:devil:

Sounds utterly delightful...now where would I find someone to do that for me??? :kiss:

FungiUg said:
Dipping in spam???? You, you, you... Pom!

(Desperately covering his honourary "Monty Python Lover's Certificate")

Fancy some spam?

MissTaken said:
Ohhhhh

I am so ready for that!

Forget the sweet loving! :D

I am sure that others here would like to take their turn too! But until they do.....

Ebonyfire said:
I am sure that others here would like to take their turn too! But until they do.....

Dayum!

A year and a half and no one has taken a turn yet!

Back