Id4

Re: Re: Me, Meeeeeeeee

BlackSnake said:
Com'on MG, you gotta like me.

Dear BS,
I never even considered it when you used those awful AVs. Now, at least there's nothing to not like. We're starting from scratch here.
MG
Ps. You don't look a bit like Paul Beatty or Walter Mosley.

Re: Re: Re: Me, Meeeeeeeee

MathGirl said:
Dear BS,
I never even considered it when you used those awful AVs. Now, at least there's nothing to not like. We're starting from scratch here.
MG
Ps. You don't look a bit like Paul Beatty or Walter Mosley.

It's very nice to meet you :)rose: *12)

dr_mabeuse said:
I don't know. I think the Fourth of July is one of the least erotic holidays there is, which is weird, because summer is sexy, sweating is sexy, and fireworks are sexy. But somehow you put these together and toss in a lot of American self-congratulatory arrogance and weepy pietism and it just turns me totally off.

I stay inside throughout the fourth. Even the thrill of Blowing Things Up or seeing people burn themselves doesn't entice me out anymore.

---dr.M.

Oddly, I immediately just thought of girls dressed only in flags ( which fly off in the breeze); followed by necking in the park , timing the orgasm to the blast of the fireworks...just a few sexy things:D

sirhugs said:
Oddly, I immediately just thought of girls dressed only in flags ( which fly off in the breeze); followed by necking in the park , timing the orgasm to the blast of the fireworks...just a few sexy things:D
Hugs, you romantic thing you. It's a crime in some states to wear the stars and stripes so I just wear a star on each nipp and a couple stripes around the pelvic area. I twirl sparklers and sing like Ronnie Spector in her prime, then find a good picnic table in Golden Gate park (not near the bison though) and wait for Uncle Sam to visit. If he's not fully constitutional then I just watch the fireworks in the sky and feel good to be living in the former Mexico.

Patriotically yours, Perdita

sirhugs said:

bombs bursting in her....

sirhugs said:

Is that VIOLINS I hear???:rolleyes:

Back