Idaho Bar declares 'Heterosexual Awesomeness Month'

71FnJxWjclL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

51VEGC11ZJL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

51TGDZJ7VHL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

C-MSajCUQAAkKYX.jpg:large

your world is so small, homie. :ROFLMAO:

Don’t forget the closeted Republicans like Lindsey Graham and Gym Jordan. They want a day to celebrate too.

They are mentally conflicted. They are not normal.
You know, I heard a radio segment that was interesting. I couldn’t find it though think it was a segment about a time some 50 years ago when they removed homosexuality from the DSM. Anyway, long story short (and there’s a lot more to it), if homosexuality was actually a mental disorder then there should be some kind of measurable pathology. So they did a double blind study and gave all manner of psychological tests to males, females, straights and gays-IQ, personality, the works

The results found zero difference between straights and gays. Zero.

Conclusion: Gay people are normal. They may not be typical in the sense of naturally propagating the species, but in all other ways human they are normal. By the way, look to epi-genetics for what happens prenatally to cause the spectrum of sexuality and sexual identity.

Normality is now bigotry.

As bad as things are I don't equate being normal with hate. Which you and far too many people do. You could easily do the exact same thing I do on Easter, Ramadan, Yom Kippur and national Burger Day. NOTHING.

I don't wake up on Easter and dress as a Roman. I don't celebrate national Dog day by posting recipes from my uncle got in Vietnam. I don't celebrate the day we nuked Japan with photos of Lord Frieza. . .though maybe that would be funny.

ha ha, that place actually isn't too far from where I live. I may have to go there dressed in drag just to troll them.

IDAHO

Idaho bar goes viral after declaring 'Heterosexual Awesomeness Month'​

The Old State Saloon made the announcement ahead of Pride Month​

By Lindsay Kornick Fox News
Published June 3, 2024 1:00pm EDT

One bar in Eagle, Idaho is going viral after it announced it was celebrating "Heterosexual Awesomeness Month" in June.

The Old State Saloon posted on Wednesday that it would be kicking off its first salute to heterosexuality with discounts and free beer for couples and men, in a bit of counter-programming to June being widely recognized as Pride month for LGBT people.

"June will be OSS’s inaugural Heterosexual Awesomeness Month! Come join us all month to celebrate heterosexuals, for without them, none of us would be here! Each Monday will be Hetero Male Monday and any heterosexual male dressed like a heterosexual male will receive a free draft beer. Each Wednesday is Heterosexual couples day and each heterosexual couple will receive 15% off their bill," a Facebook post read.

In the comments, the bar also advertised for a judge "to determine if men's chosen clothing is officially heterosexual." It offered a $15 per hour salary along with free beer.

More here: https://www.foxnews.com/media/idaho-bar-goes-viral-after-declaring-heterosexual-awesomeness-month

It's about time that normal people were recognized.
I wonder how they'll determine whether a guy wearing "heterosexual" attire is actually heterosexual. I doubt they know up in Idaho that not all gay men wear feather boas and act like Liza Minnelli on Broadway. I guess the drunk bouncer is just going to have to rub each guy's crotch and see what happens. Which is totally not gay.

Last edited:
Your snotty remarks are so fitting, and most of us would for you to keep them for yourself, remember that snotty sword swings both ways.
A snotty sword that swings both ways? That sounds REALLY gay. Actually, bi, I guess. Are you really threatening him with your snotty sword? Are you going to swing it really hard?

I wonder how they'll determine whether a guy wearing "heterosexual" attire is actually heterosexual. I doubt they know up in Idaho that not all gay men wear feather boas and act like Liza Minnelli on Broadway. I guess the drunk bouncer is just going to have to rub each guy's crotch and see what happens. Which is totally not gay.

They’ll probably dress up like lumberjacks.

IDAHO

One bar in Eagle, Idaho is going viral after it announced it was celebrating "Heterosexual Awesomeness Month" in June.

The Old State Saloon posted on Wednesday that it would be kicking off its first salute to heterosexuality with discounts and free beer for couples and men, in a bit of counter-programming to June being widely recognized as Pride month for LGBT people.

"June will be OSS’s inaugural Heterosexual Awesomeness Month! Come join us all month to celebrate heterosexuals, for without them, none of us would be here! Each Monday will be Hetero Male Monday and any heterosexual male dressed like a heterosexual male will receive a free draft beer. Each Wednesday is Heterosexual couples day and each heterosexual couple will receive 15% off their bill," a Facebook post read.

In the comments, the bar also advertised for a judge "to determine if men's chosen clothing is officially heterosexual." It offered a $15 per hour salary along with free beer.

More here: https://www.foxnews.com/media/idaho-bar-goes-viral-after-declaring-heterosexual-awesomeness-month

Needs to be followed up with Caucasian History Month. :D

It's an anomaly for the majority to be straight? Ok, totally straight guy.
That's not what I said. The "they" in my sentence referred to the 3% of gay people in America who celebrate their problem all year round.

That's not what I said. The "they" in my sentence referred to the 3% of gay people in America who celebrate their problem all year round.
How often do you celebrate your problem of fucking sheep? Maybe that bar could start a "Sheep fucking is awesome week" for you.

How does the State feel about your poop fetish and homoerotic tendencies?

ETA: and what is their "problem?" The only one with a problem with them being gay is you.

Last edited:
IDAHO

There's a gay guy in Idaho?

Sheep "herding's" not gay is it...?

Isn't this the same state that has one of the highest rates of gay people masquerading as straight
Yes.

Remember Larry Craig?

(look him up; I'm too lazy for a refresher course on Idaho political history but I'll say he was a gay person who masqueraded as straight for many terms that he held public office- until he was, basically, caught being gay.)

Back