If love be rough with you, be rough with love (Closed for Angelsophia2 & Me))

Lexi shook her head keeping her hands to the side. She was playing with fire, but she wasn't about to just do something because he told her to. "No," she finally got out. She uncovered herself and crossed her arms over her breast.

The right corner of his mouth curled in a smile. "Part of me hoped you would say that." He reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him. Before she could do or say anything, she was prone across his thighs and her thong was around her ankles. Both of his hands rested on her nude ass cheeks. "You will learn to obey me, my pretty little pussy." He raised his right hand and struck her right upper thigh. Almost immediately he did the same with his left hand and struck her left cheek. His hands rubbed and squeezed her as he watched the places he struck turn red.

Lexi struggled against him. She screamed as he struck her the first time. She couldn't believe he was doing this to her. "Or what?" she challenged back. She wasn't going to end her fight even though her ass did sting as she felt the after effects of his hand.

He chuckled at her feeble attempts to escape. He draped one arm across the mid-back to hold her in place. His other hand rained blows on her ass and upper thighs. He felt her dew soak through his pants, so he knew there was a part of her that enjoyed what he was doing.

"DO you really want to know what I'm capable of," He asked as he paused to rub her clit.

She screamed in pain and pleasure as he rained spanking down on her ass. she could feel her ass turning as red as a stop sign. She could also feel her wetness down her leg. She couldn't believe this was turning her on the way that it was.

"You aren't that scary," she said testing him. She wanted to see if his bark was really as bad as his bite.

He knew that it was false bravado. She had no idea what he was willing to do, or how far he would go. The spanking wasn't foreplay to him, it was an aperitif. He looked around the room and debated between the St. Andrew's cross, a suspension rig, or the sawhorse. He decided he didn't want to mess with a lot of ropes.

He decided to tie her to the bed and then he could really show her what he would do. Aiden stood up and tossed her onto the bed. He made sure she was in a supine position and moved quickly. Within seconds padded leather cuffs were around her wrists and ankles.

Next, he took a ball gag and blindfold and held them up so she could see them. "Are you ready for this my pretty little pussy. Are you ready to be used however I see fit? Never knowing what is about to happen, not able to speak."

Lexi regretted challenging him as soon as she was thrown on the bed. She didn't think her testing all the way through. She struggled against him not making it easy for him to tie her down but he won in the end. Her small whimpers ignored as she spread out of him. She moved her head side to side against the gag, he won that too though. He put it in her mouth silencing her cries. She was completely at his mercy. It frightening her, but also relesaed a whole new kind of pleasure. A part of her enjoyed not knowing what was going to happen next and being at this man mercy.

After he bucked the gag behind her head, he put the blindfold over her eyes. After he did that he took off all his clothes as quietly as possible. He walked over to the wall where various toys hung. He selected several items and padded back over to the bed.

He reached out and pinched her left nipple. He tugged on it and played with it getting it hard. Once it was as hard as he could make it, he attached a nipple clamp with tiny sharp spikes. Then he played with the other nipple and attached a clamp to that one.

He sat on the bed and flicked and twisted the clamps and watched her reactions.

Lexi could hear her heart race as she waited for his next move. She could hear him moving around the room, but couldn't see. The blindfold completely blinded her with no light coming in. She just waited to see which toys he was going to torture her with.

She felt his rough fingers against her soft breasts. She moaned slightly through the gag at him makinf it hard. Her muffled whimper went against the gag as pain shot through her body.

Lexi could hear her heart race as she waited for his next move. She could hear him moving around the room, but couldn't see. The blindfold completely blinded her with no light coming in. She just waited to see which toys he was going to torture her with.

She felt his rough fingers against her soft breasts. She moaned slightly through the gag at him makinf it hard. Her muffled whimper went against the gag as pain shot through her body.

Back