If you and I were on the jury.

I read the article quoted and I do not detect anything at odds to the facts I have stated in my various posts. However, I'll respect your wish. It is tiresome to try having an honest discourse regarding Trump as mostly all of what you Trump haters have come up with are ad hominem attacks and uttering unlimited disparaging adjectives against a former President who may get a second term come this November. You compound your hatred by labeling those who vote for Trump as deplorables. Such an attitude does not bode well for the wellbeing of the United States.

🙄

MAGAton obviously either didn’t read the article, or failed to comprehend the content.

😑

Also:

MAGAton obviously didn’t STFU like they said they would.

😑

👉 MAGAton 🤣

🇺🇸

The majority of voters in the United States are way beyond any reason to do anything but disparage the corrupt, criminal, amoral, racist, incompetent conman Trump or any of his supporters. There is no reasonable argument for a Trumper to offer.

You don't seem to live up to your user name. Let me cross the 'tees' and dot the 'eyes' for you. If I donate say $50 to a political campaign and then later my son reimburses me for that campaign contribution don't you see that it is my son who really makes the donation and not me?
I urge you to contact and consult with trump’s appeal attorneys.

You obviously don’t understand the role of a judge.
You get to judge if the fries are cooked correctly for each batch. You have a “history and tradition” of doing that very well and customers really enjoy the fried you make.

It’s why you keep your job because you are consistent and give expected results based on data.

I have having a fun with “h&t” today, your side makes it so easy to call out that crap.

Do you have the title of chief judge of the flyer? Or is it Sir Fries-a-lot?

Back