If you are a Domme, size doesn't matter

P. B. Walker said:

So it's more like: Resistance in futile... you will taste my strap-on!

LOL... I guess it's true. The Domme always wins.

PBW "You might take my anal virginity, but you can't stop me from crying about it"

Cry? I think not. Moan? Now that is more like it!

Eb

cry???

surely not

though you might when it is all over and you want more .... :p

I have to say PB -- when my last guy bought me a harness and a nexus double dildo (to hit the g-spot) on my end -- I was *very* impressed with the thrusting and size he took.

Then again, he was hardly an anal virgin, lol. He did really enjoy me using my fingers on him too when I went down on him (actually, didn't I write about this all on the anal thread? Ah! Memories!)

The funny part was just that he kept saying "yes, Mistress" through the whole thing -- which I didn't expect and had absolutely no idea how to respond to or what to do. Pathetic Domme in training. Lol, talk about the bottom having to do all the direction (although -- I did all the thrusting. And with the double dildo -- it was fun for me too.) ;)

P. :rose:

Persephone36 said:
I have to say PB -- when my last guy bought me a harness and a nexus double dildo (to hit the g-spot) on my end -- I was *very* impressed with the thrusting and size he took.

Then again, he was hardly an anal virgin, lol. He did really enjoy me using my fingers on him too when I went down on him (actually, didn't I write about this all on the anal thread? Ah! Memories!)

The funny part was just that he kept saying "yes, Mistress" through the whole thing -- which I didn't expect and had absolutely no idea how to respond to or what to do. Pathetic Domme in training. Lol, talk about the bottom having to do all the direction (although -- I did all the thrusting. And with the double dildo -- it was fun for me too.) ;)

I have a nexus too! It rocks!

Eb

Persephone36 said:

I don't doubt ya for a second. I've read may posts and stories from men that truely did enjoy this activity. I've actually even talked to one in real life. Course, we didn't go into details or anything.

As for me, well, I've dabbled a bit by myself with fingers and had a GF or two try with fingers. In the end, everything hurt. I had to have a very minor surgery many years ago to correct something "back there", so that might be why I have never gotten much pleasure from that kinda of play. The best I've ever felt back there was a rimjob... and I'll tell ya this... "10-4 Big Buddy on loving the rimjob". LOL

Anyhoo... :)

PBW "I take all the fun out of a strap-on" hehe

P. B. Walker said:

The best I've ever felt back there was a rimjob... and I'll tell ya this... "10-4 Big Buddy on loving the rimjob". LOL

I have to agree -- giving and receiving a rimjob was incredible. I found that one of the most sexually intimate experiences.

lol, btw -- I don't think you take all the fun out of a strap-on -- I'm not sure it's an experience I ever want to replicate myself. It wasn't enormously pleasurable for me other than being able to say I gave it a try. The only part I enjoyed -- was because he enjoyed it. LOL, even trying to get turned on from my end of the nexus was hard because I was concentrating on thrusting into him -- like I said, if I never do it again -- that might not be such a bad thing.

Unless of course I get into a FFM threesome -- and then I can see the harness and the nexus coming in *very* handy. With the guy watching the whole time, hehehe. (Still not something I've experienced -- but a girl can dream, can't she?) :D

P. B. Walker said:

I don't doubt ya for a second. I've read may posts and stories from men that truely did enjoy this activity. I've actually even talked to one in real life. Course, we didn't go into details or anything.

As for me, well, I've dabbled a bit by myself with fingers and had a GF or two try with fingers. In the end, everything hurt. I had to have a very minor surgery many years ago to correct something "back there", so that might be why I have never gotten much pleasure from that kinda of play. The best I've ever felt back there was a rimjob... and I'll tell ya this... "10-4 Big Buddy on loving the rimjob". LOL

PB, you just didn't have the right girl using her fingers. Trust me, if done right, I bet you'd love it as much as the rim job. I've surprised a couple of guys who never thought they'd enjoy such a thing. Within 30 seconds, they were begging me to never stop.

Just relax and let my fingers do the walking.:p

Desdemona said:

Just relax and let my fingers do the walking.:p

Mmm.. that's kinda catchy... <winks>.

Well I will say this... even though I've had a few bad experiences, I would still be talked into trying something like that (fingers only please!) with someone I trusted. But, I'm not holding out much hope of it feeling all that great. I've heard of guys bursting in fountains of cum and maintaining an orgasm for over a minute. I just can't ever imagine something like that. I've come mighty close with my own hand (blush), but still... :)

PBW "Why does his hand seem to have a permanent sheen of lube on it?"

P. B. Walker said:

Well I will say this... even though I've had a few bad experiences, I would still be talked into trying something like that (fingers only please!) with someone I trusted. But, I'm not holding out much hope of it feeling all that great. I've heard of guys bursting in fountains of cum and maintaining an orgasm for over a minute. I just can't ever imagine something like that. I've come mighty close with my own hand (blush), but still... :)

Thanks, I thought it was pretty catchy myself.

I *knew* you could be talked into it by the right woman.:cool:

P. B. Walker said:

Well prostate massage is awesome! I have done my best to convert as many guys as I can. I am here for you all....I'm just that kind of caring feeling Domme, uh I mean woman!

LOL
Eb

Ebonyfire said:

Well prostate massage is awesome! I have done my best to convert as many guys as I can. I am here for you all....I'm just that kind of caring feeling Domme, uh I mean woman!

LOL
Eb

Mmmm... you are a caring kind of person. But I can't help but have this little nagging feeling that this might be more of a "scouting" trip for your strap-on. LOL. Just teasin.

- PBW

Back