If You Could Suck Your Own Dick,Would You?

I'd try it for sure. I'm straight and not interested in sucking cock, but my own? I'd have to see how it felt.

When I was 23 I realized that I could suck my own dick. At first I just wanted to see if I could but the more I did it the more I enjoyed it and also the more flexible I became so it got better and better! Some days I was more flexible than others and some days I could get 5” of my 8” cock in my mouth… I loved those days! I really miss having that ability! I think body proportions has a lot to do with it. I am 6’ 4” and in my 20s I was skinny so I could fold myself in half and my dick was very accessible. I enjoyed touching it to my face, feeling the warm soft skin, rubbing the tip around my lips! MMMMMMM! I really miss that!!!
Same ... but couldn't get more than an inch or so in my mouth. I'm still kinda skinny, but not as flexible as 30 yrs ago.

I know flexibility and cock length is the only thing keeping me from sucking my dick all the time but if those issues didn't exist, would you?
Without a doubt ... YES!!! I have been eating my cum from my hand for years now. It would be nice to get it right from my cock.

Back