I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Married man, 44. I *like* that my wife has no idea what I am up to - would love to find a woman with similar deviant thoughts to explore together. Let's give each other a part of us that our spouse has never seen.

Home alone, good looking, intelligent, creative and just waiting for the right partner in crime.

I'm a 47 year-old married man and in real life I'm so well behaved that people who know me would be shocked that I sneak into Lit in search of adulterous chat when I have the very rare free time to play.

I'm traveling on business this week and very much welcome a message from a lady who also enjoys keeping her Lit chat her own little secret. Message me here or on Yahoo if you're a lady who might like to chat a bit and see how we get along.

I'm a married woman, lets chat in secret

I know I shouldn't even be on this site, let alone posting something so bold as putting myself out there. He has no idea I am on this site, and he would not be happy. Discretion. Online RP, chat, email...not on kik or skype....
Are you still around?

Would love a respectful discrete exchange with a mature older woman trapped in an unsatisfying sexless marriage, but with an urge to enjoy her sexuality more, especially if she loves, or is tempted to experiment with, mutual oral sex...

Secret chats? That does sound naughty, doesn't it.
Always happy to help a damsel in distress with naughtiness. 52 yo male. UK. Inbox open.

Man, feel like I need to take a number with every other male
Looking for a lady that wants to be slut on the side and a monument of the community otherwise.
Tell me your fantasy and I will share with you my imagination as well.
safe and discrete , we never meet just share

Last edited:
D(.)(.)

D(.)(.)------------------- I keep no secrets from my husband but love to share our nasty past. In fact read some of our stories and save me the time.
I am a very late bloomer and plan on going out with a bang.

In real life I appear to be just another granny headed to church.
Hi, I love your stories 🔥 Are you still here? PM me if so.

What? Not a single post in 2023? This changes that. Time to give this ol' thread a bump into new life! It's been around too long to die out so quietly. Surely there are some married folks out there looking to misbehave while carefully avoiding the homewrecker tag?

What? Not a single post in 2023? This changes that. Time to give this ol' thread a bump into new life! It's been around too long to die out so quietly. Surely there are some married folks out there looking to misbehave while carefully avoiding the homewrecker tag?
Agree.... Apparently less secrets in 2023.... I'll bump it.

Hello Keep Us Secret, I'd like to chat an find out about you or your wife fun. Yes it be best to keep our told secrets secret. Let's chat.

Back