I'm preparing to steal the 2024 election, just like we did in 2020. Are you?

I've been thinking this since no rescue efforts by FEMA or the military were started within the first 48 hours after the storm passed. And since the majority of the devastation was in bright red Republican strongholds, you can't help but wonder if this administration, with their feeble at best response, would let Americans die over differing politics. Not just steal. Die. We all know Biden and Harris are both bumbling, lazy, uncaring morons. The puppet masters behind them, however, are cunning, ruthless, and deadly. Never in my life could I have imagined that any government would let thousands of Americans die in a natural tragedy because of the way they vote. But now, as I watch the criminal malfeasance in NC under Biden/Harris, it has crossed my mind. It surely can’t be true, but their slovenly neglect is now beyond incompetence and is now bordering on willful political warfare, deliberately targeting and killing American citizens.

1728313935091.png

I’ve got a team of Deep State operatives in Georgia ready to hand out 11,780 bottles of water to anyone undocumented willing to vote Harris. And chicken tenders cooked up by Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss if you’re a Georgia Bulldog fan voting against trump.

You don't think. You regurgitate.

But thanks for showing up in my thread! It was meant to troll the likes of you. Thought I was losing my touch. 😉

You're welcome. There aren't that many of us here. Happy to help you raise your thread's visibility and liven it up by providing content. LOL

"We all know ..."

Space lasers obviously 👍

JEWISH Space Lasers!!!!!!! Used by the CIA!!!!! There is evidence. Hold one while I create it.

UPDATE: We're not allowed to talk about them!

1728342478059.png

Welcome to today’s episode of Chloe Made Something Up and Pretended to be Upset About It. Let’s see what she has for us …

I've been thinking this since no rescue efforts by FEMA or the military were started within the first 48 hours after the storm passed. And since the majority of the devastation was in bright red Republican strongholds, you can't help but wonder if this administration, with their feeble at best response, would let Americans die over differing politics. Not just steal. Die. We all know Biden and Harris are both bumbling, lazy, uncaring morons. The puppet masters behind them, however, are cunning, ruthless, and deadly. Never in my life could I have imagined that any government would let thousands of Americans die in a natural tragedy because of the way they vote. But now, as I watch the criminal malfeasance in NC under Biden/Harris, it has crossed my mind. It surely can’t be true, but their slovenly neglect is now beyond incompetence and is now bordering on willful political warfare, deliberately targeting and killing American citizens.

Truly wacko. Definitely the work of crazy racist fascist conspiracy loon Chloe! A real demented weirdo.

What might she fantasize tomorrow and pretend to be upset about? Will she parrot MTG and blame the administration for steering hurricanes to red states? Loons of a feather flock together!

That screen name has to be some liberal doing performance art. Wow. 😯

I doubt it. Crazy people do crazy things.

There are multiple legitimate lunatics participating in this forum.
Raving paranoid lunatics are destroying the GOP and attempting to take the entire nation down with them. It's a suicide cult.

I suppose it's fitting that conspiracy nuts are commiting the ultimate conspiracy.

View attachment 2404100
Why is it that there are no FUNNY RW comics, humorists or cartoonists?!

Back