Introducing James Blandings, our newest BDSM Forum moderator

James, we don't know each other yet, but I have learned so much from reading your posts. Congrats! des

i dont know you so well but cymbidia and risia speak highly of you so im sure you will do great ... and im sure everyone here will make it an easy job for you anyway :)

I'd just like to add my congrats here too :)

Hope you had a nice trip (I just came back from my holidays too!).

Congrats James.

I've always read your posts and found them to be very informed and useful. I think you will make a *great* forum moderator.

- PBW

I have to agree with Blue ... I was curious who it would be, and now I see it was so obvious ...

Even though we haven't "met", either, I feel like I know you a little from your posts. I really liked your calm, cool way of looking at things. I think you will do a tremendous job as a mod.

Congratulations, and don't let them fool you - they are very well behaved, you won't have to spank them all the time ...

sexy-girl said:
i dont know you so well but cymbidia and risia speak highly of you so im sure you will do great
and im sure everyone here will make it an easy job for you anyway :)
LOOK!
OMG!
s-g did some punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ye gods! Is the sky falling? Are the poles reversing polarity? Is hell freezing over??
:D

Last edited:
I wondered why my red brother was asking about a good oil company.

cymbidia said:
LOOK!
OMG!
Ye gods! Is the sky falling? Are the poles reversing polarity? Is hell freezing over??

Please, Please, Please...

MzChrista said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Let's hear it for the hardest working man in the S&M business!
Perv Brother #1!
The Godfather of Kink!
James Blandings, Ladies and gentlemen!
Jmaes Blandings!!

Picking up the cape and throwing it over James B's shoulders!

Ebony < I feel Good!>

I look forward to seeing much more of you James. Seeing your humanity and unique way of contributing and enriching on top of the responsibilities you now take on.

Thank you for accepting the mod position and even more..welcome back

cymbidia said:
LOOK!
OMG!

Hey. I always do the dots if I used the dots correctly I assure you it purely was an accident.

:p

that hurt ... i think i will just go back to using the dots :)

Re: Please, Please, Please...

Ebonyfire said:

Picking up the cape and throwing it over James B's shoulders!

Ebony < I feel Good!>

Thank god somebody gets my jokes around here

Once more, please allow me to express my thanks to you all for your good wishes.

Artful, I am pleased that you have returned to the forum, and I look forward to enjoying your spirited and enlightening discussion.

Petrel, if you need correction, rest assured that I will find it in my heart to provide it. Remember, it will hurt me more than it will hurt you.;)

Christa and Ebony, what can I say except that yes, Papa has got a brand new bag!

Back