Introducing myself

Welcome to the Community Owlz. I've heard of you. (Word gets around, around here *grin*) As you may, or may not have heard, I'm the local Librarian, and resident information junkie. If you have need of something esoteric that you can't find in our Library, do let me know and I'll see if I can't hunt it down, or point you in the right direction. I see that you've already been pointed in the right direction. CastleRealm is a great site. You may also want to check out Mistress Steel's Chambers, she has alot of great essays on lots of different topics.

Good journey.

~anelize

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Welcome to the Community Owlz. I've heard of you. (Word gets around, around here *grin*) As you may, or may not have heard, I'm the local Librarian, and resident information junkie. If you have need of something esoteric that you can't find in our Library, do let me know and I'll see if I can't hunt it down, or point you in the right direction. I see that you've already been pointed in the right direction. CastleRealm is a great site. You may also want to check out Mistress Steel's Chambers, she has alot of great essays on lots of different topics.

Good journey.

~anelize

Thanks, Anelize! I appreciate the welcome and website references. :)

Owlz

P. S. Are you in Australia or New Zealand...or do you routinely stand on your head? ;)

Please check your PM box, as I've left you a question about anal beads. :)

Last edited:
munchy

Just wanted to share that I have actually found a munch group in my little corner of nowhere. It's especially interesting because you could say I live in Conservative Nowheresville. The munch group is about 20 minutes by car from me, and they very conveniently meet on a Saturday, once a month. :D

Owlz

Re: munchy

Owlz said:
Just wanted to share that I have actually found a munch group in my little corner of nowhere. It's especially interesting because you could say I live in Conservative Nowheresville. The munch group is about 20 minutes by car from me, and they very conveniently meet on a Saturday, once a month. :D

Owlz

I am glad to hear that Owlz. :) I hope it is good. What Saturday of the month is it?

I did find a munch group in my area and I have attended. I will also be going to a sub get together this evening for the first time.

Re: Re: munchy

kayte said:
I am glad to hear that Owlz. :) I hope it is good. What Saturday of the month is it?

I did find a munch group in my area and I have attended. I will also be going to a sub get together this evening for the first time.

Second Saturday, kayte.

Was the munch group experience a positive one?

Have fun at the sub group. :)

Back