Introductions

Hi all, new to writing here. I've been reading on here for years, but I recently decided to start writing. I'm always appreciative of feedback. I hope you're all well 😊
Not a bad start, but you need to take your time a little, add details, explore the inner conflict (terror at being abducted, perhaps even a little anticipatory fear of walking home alone; humiliation at not only being aroused, but very obviously so; desire vs denial; anger vs lust) and the outer conflict (you have the assault as efficient and smooth, but I think an element of cruel crudity is needed: a hard cock smacking her cheeks, leaving her face smeared with its wetness; multiple fingers worming their way into her virgin ass, stretching her painfully, and even more painfully open; saliva and cum dripping from her ring-gagged mouth onto the floor beneath her along with her tears). But all that aside, I wanted to *see*. I wanted to see the toys that were being used on her. I wanted them to show her the thing that would raise her hips and open her to them. I wanted them to show her the toys and explain how they would be used...

... and to awaken in the morning still feeling everything that had happened, aching in a dozen different ways, and shamefully aroused despite it all.

Not a bad start, but you need to take your time a little, add details, explore the inner conflict (terror at being abducted, perhaps even a little anticipatory fear of walking home alone; humiliation at not only being aroused, but very obviously so; desire vs denial; anger vs lust) and the outer conflict (you have the assault as efficient and smooth, but I think an element of cruel crudity is needed: a hard cock smacking her cheeks, leaving her face smeared with its wetness; multiple fingers worming their way into her virgin ass, stretching her painfully, and even more painfully open; saliva and cum dripping from her ring-gagged mouth onto the floor beneath her along with her tears). But all that aside, I wanted to *see*. I wanted to see the toys that were being used on her. I wanted them to show her the thing that would raise her hips and open her to them. I wanted them to show her the toys and explain how they would be used...

... and to awaken in the morning still feeling everything that had happened, aching in a dozen different ways, and shamefully aroused despite it all.
Thank you for your feedback! I'll work on adding those details more, I was worried it was getting too long, so I trimmed some and I didn't want the assault to come off traumatic. I'll work on balancing those things out in future stories. Maybe Callie will get a follow up.

Thank you again!

I was worried it was getting too long, so I trimmed some and I didn't want the assault to come off traumatic. I'll work on balancing those things out in future stories.
Bear in mind that 5000 words is seen by many readers as a reasonable minimum length. There's nothing necessarily wrong with shorter stories - I've written plenty myself - but don't ever be afraid to explore more and go deeper.

Rape is a problematic theme, for certain, but if you're going there then don't pretend it isn't traumatic. Make the trauma fuel for the eroticism.

There will be many readers who stay clear of non-con, but many also who want to feel that loss of control and the humiliation of helpless arousal.

Bear in mind that 5000 words is seen by many readers as a reasonable minimum length. There's nothing necessarily wrong with shorter stories - I've written plenty myself - but don't ever be afraid to explore more and go deeper.

Rape is a problematic theme, for certain, but if you're going there then don't pretend it isn't traumatic. Make the trauma fuel for the eroticism.

There will be many readers who stay clear of non-con, but many also who want to feel that loss of control and the humiliation of helpless arousal.
All good points, I'll keep those things in mind for the future. I didn't necessarily want it to be a rape story, it started as an assault but I wanted her to enjoy that loss of power. That was the main theme for me, helplessness and surrender.

I have another story pending, consensual this time, but I may need to work more of those descriptive details. Again, I was worried about the length. I'll see if I can edit it and try to paint a more colorful picture.

I appreciate all the feedback so much!

Hi all, new to writing here. I've been reading on here for years, but I recently decided to start writing. I'm always appreciative of feedback. I hope you're all well 😊
Welcome to the sprawl that is Literotica. I read your story and left a comment. Others have left good advice, to which I will add that an important way to improve one’s writing is to read stories from authors that leave you jealous and wishing you had written them. Good luck, and keep writing.

Welcome to the sprawl that is Literotica. I read your story and left a comment. Others have left good advice, to which I will add that an important way to improve one’s writing is to read stories from authors that leave you jealous and wishing you had written them. Good luck, and keep writing.
Thank you so much for the feedback! I will definitely look into working on shaking up the wording and into an editor.

I was waiting for the sister to be a futa also, and for them to basically portal each other, cock in pussy, cock in pussy.
She was. The self-pleasing, getting stuck, the buildup and all that was what the commiissioner wanted. Not my characters so I can't be adding more. They might ask though, who knows?

Back