Is Agony ever Ecstacy

Plateau

oh oh oh ... emphatic yes from the back row. There is incredible ectasy to be had in a painful (erotic) experience.

As most of the subbies can attest (those of us who enjoy a pain as pleasure), reaching a crest of intense pleasure is only enhanced by an onset of pain. Somehow, it forces the level of my enjoyment to its peak ... *swoons*

With that said, slamming my hand in a car door or breaking a toe does not equate to esctatic agony. It just hurts like a mofo.

cha-cha

another agony to ecstacy moment?

...leather mitts encasing both hands...linked above your head to the bed frame...spreader bar holding your legs wide apart...leather blindfold binding your vision to darkness...ear plugs cutting off one more sense.
...ostrich feather caressing every crevice of your body..intimately..for what feels like eternity..you raise your body to hold the sensation to you..inside craving more that the softness of the touch...time stands still as it goes on and on...
...your mouth opens against your will, to moan in frustration and is immediately filled with Her damp panties...covered with duct tape...you are shocked yet bound to Her will.
..the feather has left the play...you lie alone for what feels like eternity but is really only moments...OWWwwwwwwww you want to scream as molten heat assaults your inner thighs...you feel the burning run slowly down as it lets its heat wain. Again and Again...until your body cringes into the bed to escape the surprise of each new drop of candle wax...there is no escape..the pain is not yet erotic but endurable.
....Ice touches your clit as the next drop inflames your nipple...agony and ecstacy simutaneously..your shoulders lift to the wax and your ass drives into the mattress to escape the ice..a contradiction that you have no control over.
...an intrusion into your head space as the spreader bar is released...then the vibration from the powerful massage unit on your clit...the one toy that can throw you over the edge of reality in seconds...but She holds it to you just long enough to allow you to know it is the new toy of torment for you..
She removes the ear plugs..and commands you to bring yourself to orgasm for Her amusent.
She closes your thighs..clamping the virator to the clit with your own body..turns in on and steps back...
Blindly you arch your body to place the vibe where it needs to be...lost once again in your agony...it is a difficult task but nothing in the world short of an order can stop you now from performing every contortion needed to bring yourself off....you have become alone in your sexuality...thrusting against the hard plastic you scream in orgasmic hell as this orgasm technic is so strong that it can almost only be enjoyed when it is over!
~agony to ecstacy?~

Shadowsdream said:

...leather mitts encasing both hands...linked above your head to the bed frame...spreader bar holding your legs wide apart...leather blindfold binding your vision to darkness...ear plugs cutting off one more sense.
...ostrich feather caressing every crevice of your body..intimately..for what feels like eternity..you raise your body to hold the sensation to you..inside craving more that the softness of the touch...time stands still as it goes on and on...
...your mouth opens against your will, to moan in frustration and is immediately filled with Her damp panties...covered with duct tape...you are shocked yet bound to Her will.
..the feather has left the play...you lie alone for what feels like eternity but is really only moments...OWWwwwwwwww you want to scream as molten heat assaults your inner thighs...you feel the burning run slowly down as it lets its heat wain. Again and Again...until your body cringes into the bed to escape the surprise of each new drop of candle wax...there is no escape..the pain is not yet erotic but endurable.
....Ice touches your clit as the next drop inflames your nipple...agony and ecstacy simutaneously..your shoulders lift to the wax and your ass drives into the mattress to escape the ice..a contradiction that you have no control over.
...an intrusion into your head space as the spreader bar is released...then the vibration from the powerful massage unit on your clit...the one toy that can throw you over the edge of reality in seconds...but She holds it to you just long enough to allow you to know it is the new toy of torment for you..
She removes the ear plugs..and commands you to bring yourself to orgasm for Her amusent.
She closes your thighs..clamping the virator to the clit with your own body..turns in on and steps back...
Blindly you arch your body to place the vibe where it needs to be...lost once again in your agony...it is a difficult task but nothing in the world short of an order can stop you now from performing every contortion needed to bring yourself off....you have become alone in your sexuality...thrusting against the hard plastic you scream in orgasmic hell as this orgasm technic is so strong that it can almost only be enjoyed when it is over!
~agony to ecstacy?~

Dammit SD, you have been peeking in my fantasy closet again! Except mine has a male body trussed up and the vibe is hitting ye olde man-pussy.

Eb

O O I will have to post a favourite game after the slave feeds Me dinner tonight....
Hmmmmm which could possible stand out She says to Herself!

Shadowsdream said:
O O I will have to post a favourite game after the slave feeds Me dinner tonight....
Hmmmmm which could possible stand out She says to Herself!

I can hardly wait.

I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around... but it is most wonderful...

SD, I hope you don't mind but I sent a few things you wrote to Himself... He was delighted.

Thank you...

I am looking forward to my next session of agony and ecstacy!

:D

cellis said:
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around... but it is most wonderful...

SD, I hope you don't mind but I sent a few things you wrote to Himself... He was delighted.

Thank you...

I am looking forward to my next session of agony and ecstacy!

:D

Hello cellis...

I never mind what you share and as always am honored that you would choose to do so with your Sir...

I hope your next session will take you to the moon and back...again!

Shadowsdream said:

~agony to ecstacy?~

oh my ... excellent portrayal of the two ends of the spectrum. thank You for sharing it. I think Your take on it expresses each state in a most squirmful way ... good googly.

a mundane evening in the kitchen preparing dinner and anticipating a boring night of dishes and TV...your Mistress appears out of nowhere!
Her hands are like butterflys upon your naked spine as you stop in your preparations. Her fingers, so soft and erotic warm you in calmness and sensual emotions...a small daydream begins.
~Whack~
Immediately you are reminded of your task as Her hand lands squarely on your ass...once again your slutty thoughts have betrayed you, you can almost feel Her delight as your mind goes in a dozen different directions.
She picks up the wooden spoon from the sideboard that you have been using to stir the spagetti sauce and at the same time spreads your legs with a nudge of Her knee. With Her free hand She graps a hand full of hair at the base of your neck and spins your head to face Her. Looking deep into Her eyes you see both humour and torment as She spits out the single word "Down"!
you are torn between worrying about the sauce on the stove and obedience as you drop to your knees and bow your head only to feel it shoved to the floor unceremoniously. Her foot keeps it locked to the linolium and raises your ass provocatively to Her desires.
The sticky red wooden spoon makes contact with your sweet spot and the sensation is different than any you have ever experienced..moist, sticky, cloying, filthy in an unusual way. Thoughts of the mess of splattering sauce conflicts with the desire to enjoy the erotic moment and excruciating pain. The only sounds you hear are bubbling and sticky food sounds mixed with whacking spoon sounds...the agony is more the worry about a spoilt dinner and new housework tasks to come...THEN

She you feel something ice cold at the entrance to your ass hole...no mercy..as She invades your most vulnerable sensibilities with the cucumber that was meant to be in the salad...One foot on your head..the spoon systematically raining blows harder and harder upon the sweet spots on both sides of your ass as the vegetable dildo takes your mind past caring how much work or spoils you will have to deal with. you sense an orgasm on the horizon as you beg to be allowed to cum...another surprise when She immediately allows it...shivering and screaming in a frenzy of release you buck and undulate like the slut you are.

Calmness invades your sensibilities and the comforting smell of spagetti sauce at perfection greets you when you return to earth...

Agony of a different kind..with a little mind and body fuck?

Shadowsdream said:
a mundane evening in the kitchen preparing dinner and anticipating a boring night of dishes and TV...your Mistress appears out of nowhere!

Calmness invades your sensibilities and the comforting smell of spagetti sauce at perfection greets you when you return to earth...

Boy, dinner at your place sounds like quite an experience! :D
I'll bring the Chianti if I can peek in while your boy cooks :D

James G 5 said:
Boy, dinner at your place sounds like quite an experience! :D
I'll bring the Chianti if I can peek in while your boy cooks :D

That would be delightful...bring Your girl..there is always a spare cucumber or two in My kitchen ~~grin~~

Shadowsdream said:
That would be delightful...bring Your girl..there is always a spare cucumber or two in My kitchen ~~grin~~

Pouty & I have been discussing throwing a D/s dinner party
We want to open it with Moon layed out as a nude cheese tray
As the guests adjourned to the dinning room, we'd remove the leftovers, brush off the crumbs, and put her in a serving apron to help bring in & present the food
As for dessert.......heh heh heh :devil:

We're building her up to it, the idea of being nude in such a postion is VERY much agony for her & we're working hard to make it ecstacy :D

The mental toruture of exposure us still hardest for her

James G 5 said:
As the guests adjourned to the dinning room, we'd remove the leftovers, brush off the crumbs, and put her in a serving apron to help bring in & present the food

We're building her up to it, the idea of being nude in such a postion is VERY much agony for her & we're working hard to make it ecstacy :D

Sounds wonderful...I truly enjoy the D/s parties very much...I generally bring an extra sub or two or three in to serve in whatever way may be necessary...I keep it simply complicated for them but plan out the details so well that they are not faced with physical exhaustion as much as mental exhaustion.
I generally work for a week and they work for 6 hours or so...but the long lasting emotional impact is always worth it for Me.
Your idea sounds like a wonderful emotional trip and a safe way to push limits...
I hope You will post the details.

Shadowsdream said:
Sounds wonderful...I truly enjoy the D/s parties very much...I generally bring an extra sub or two or three in to serve in whatever way may be necessary...I keep it simply complicated for them but plan out the details so well that they are not faced with physical exhaustion as much as mental exhaustion.
I generally work for a week and they work for 6 hours or so...but the long lasting emotional impact is always worth it for Me.
Your idea sounds like a wonderful emotional trip and a safe way to push limits...
I hope You will post the details.

Details hell, if we do it there'll be PHOTOS :D

(Just kidding Moonie!)

No I'm not :D

<<pouts out her bottom lip big time and feels tears come to her eyes>> awwww no photos pleaseeeeee!!
:kiss:
:rose:
Moonie

James G 5 said:
Details hell, if we do it there'll be PHOTOS :D

(Just kidding Moonie!)

No I'm not :D

SD the things you have posted......WHOA! and what is said below...that is agony... (I am just not the showing type)...the thoughts alone are a mind fuck that makes the date come along slower and faster than it should. I only hope to be able to do it with grace and not the tormenting thoughts that race through my mind to distract me from my task....{sighs}
Moonie

James G 5 said:

MoonduskSub said:
<<pouts out her bottom lip big time and feels tears come to her eyes>> awwww no photos pleaseeeeee!!
Moonie

Now now!
Everyone loves the other set I put up of you :D

MoonduskSub said:
SD the things you have posted......WHOA! and what is said below...that is agony... (I am just not the showing type)...the thoughts alone are a mind fuck that makes the date come along slower and faster than it should. I only hope to be able to do it with grace and not the tormenting thoughts that race through my mind to distract me from my task....{sighs}
Moonie

Ya'll see what I highlighted in red?
That's why she's such a good girl :D

MoonduskSub said:
Moonie

you are tasting the pre agony..which often is even worse than the agony...but you will also get a double dose of ecstacy....the thrill of obedience and the pride of your Dominant.....I have a feeling that you will have a wonderfully erotic and satisfying evening!

~~smile~~

Running out to buy a cookbook, on the offhand chance...

Shadowsdream said:
Her hands are like butterflys upon your naked spine as you stop in your preparations. Her fingers, so soft and erotic warm you in calmness and sensual emotions...a small daydream begins.
~Whack~
Immediately you are reminded of your task as Her hand lands squarely on your ass...once again your slutty thoughts have betrayed you, you can almost feel Her delight as your mind goes in a dozen different directions.
She picks up the wooden spoon from the sideboard that you have been using to stir the spagetti sauce and at the same time spreads your legs with a nudge of Her knee. With Her free hand She graps a hand full of hair at the base of your neck and spins your head to face Her. Looking deep into Her eyes you see both humour and torment as She spits out the single word "Down"!
you are torn between worrying about the sauce on the stove and obedience as you drop to your knees and bow your head only to feel it shoved to the floor unceremoniously. Her foot keeps it locked to the linolium and raises your ass provocatively to Her desires.
The sticky red wooden spoon makes contact with your sweet spot and the sensation is different than any you have ever experienced..moist, sticky, cloying, filthy in an unusual way. Thoughts of the mess of splattering sauce conflicts with the desire to enjoy the erotic moment and excruciating pain. The only sounds you hear are bubbling and sticky food sounds mixed with whacking spoon sounds...the agony is more the worry about a spoilt dinner and new housework tasks to come...THEN

She you feel something ice cold at the entrance to your ass hole...no mercy..as She invades your most vulnerable sensibilities with the cucumber that was meant to be in the salad...One foot on your head..the spoon systematically raining blows harder and harder upon the sweet spots on both sides of your ass as the vegetable dildo takes your mind past caring how much work or spoils you will have to deal with. you sense an orgasm on the horizon as you beg to be allowed to cum...another surprise when She immediately allows it...shivering and screaming in a frenzy of release you buck and undulate like the slut you are.

Oh my - I've suddenly discovered a passion for cooking that has eluded me all these years! You are a miracle worker, Shadowsdream, tY. ;) That is some powerful inspiration.

Back