Is there anyone else out there who has never topped? Total bottoms?

“their masculinity overwhelmed me”. Never experienced that but I feel I know exactly what you mean. You surrendered to their cock and balls and their domination. You knew your place in their world. You accepted it and I suspect you flourished in it. They left you barebacked, butt fucked, gapping and dribbling their cum.
I was never barebacked. All of them insisted on using condoms. They suggested it, not me. I have often wondered:if I would have submitted if they had wanted me bareback.

I have been fucked 100s of times over 35 years. I topped once and it just didn’t do it for me. With men I want to be fucked. If I top it will be wi

I'm curious if any other guys have never topped? Most statistics show the majority out there are versatile, but I've never had the desire to top. It's not that I'm fem but think I am just wired to receive. I never imagine myself playing that role but always identify with the bottom in stories, etc., since I first realized my sexual identity. I realize that for many, sexuality is fluid but mine has never changed. I'd love to hear from you all!!
I’m quite a submissive bottom so I’m happy to please him and let him have sex with me all night x never been into being a top

Well I'm strictly a male cocksucker. So giving blowjobs and doing slutty things with cum is all that I do with men. Giving head to a nice and thick white cut cock with a big mushroom head is by far my favorite type of sex! I'm strictly an oral bottom. I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in being a top, or any interest in anal sex at all. When it comes to blowjobs, I would much rather give a blowjob than receive a blowjob any day!

Back