Its all me. πŸ’‹β™₯️

Hello Everyone

How are you guys doing.
Has life been good with you.

I'm feeling so burdened these days. Feel like quitting everything.
Should I stop being here on Literotica?
Should I just write for myself. And keep it, and never post?
Should I stop interacting with people?

Somehow I'm so disturbed.
Hey there!

I am just a man from no where west coast admiring your work that you selflessly put out for us to enjoy. I am not entitled to see anything you do, you do not owe me or us anything as well.

I want you to hear those voices that are lifting you up and encouraging you to do what is best for you. They are real friends. Those who just demand more from you with no care about how it affects you do not need to be around.

I myself have to run away from here… which is funny cause I run here to get away from life, but really this the only social thing I have.

Life is burdensome, it can drag us down if we are not helping ourselves mentally.
i want you to know you are appreciated and admired, but more importantly you are cared about. Erotic stories, sexy photos, mean nothing if you do not enjoy it.

You are too good, too valuable of a person to be dragged down by lit, socials, or this world. Find your happiness. Here, or there, with or with out us. We want what is best for you.

Hey there!

I am just a man from no where west coast admiring your work that you selflessly put out for us to enjoy. I am not entitled to see anything you do, you do not owe me or us anything as well.

I want you to hear those voices that are lifting you up and encouraging you to do what is best for you. They are real friends. Those who just demand more from you with no care about how it affects you do not need to be around.

I myself have to run away from here… which is funny cause I run here to get away from life, but really this the only social thing I have.

Life is burdensome, it can drag us down if we are not helping ourselves mentally.
i want you to know you are appreciated and admired, but more importantly you are cared about. Erotic stories, sexy photos, mean nothing if you do not enjoy it.

You are too good, too valuable of a person to be dragged down by lit, socials, or this world. Find your happiness. Here, or there, with or with out us. We want what is best for you.
Thousands of hearts!

Feeling all your wisdom, experience, care running down this mssg.
Thanks a lot. Means a lot.
I know this is not something to be shared on a mssg on a thread here, but I couldn't avoid saying.
But may be it's good, bcoz a few of you all are really sweet.
Thanks a lot everyone who replied to his mssg, importantly.

I hope things are going good with eveyone. Hope you all are positive and vibing with life. Take care.
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Thousands of hearts!

Feeling all your wisdom, experience, care running down this mssg.
Thanks a lot. Means a lot.
I know this is not something to be shared on a mssg on a thread here, but I couldn't avoid saying.
But may be it's good, bcoz a few of you all are really sweet.
Thanks a lot everyone who replied to his mssg, importantly.

I hope things are going good with eveyone. Hope you all are positive and vibing with life. Take care.
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Sending love, good vibes and respect. Take care of yourself gorgeous.

Hello Everyone

How are you guys doing.
Has life been good with you.

I'm feeling so burdened these days. Feel like quitting everything.
Should I stop being here on Literotica?
Should I just write for myself. And keep it, and never post?
Should I stop interacting with people?

Somehow I'm so disturbed.
Main thing is make sure you are okay. I hope that being on LIT can lighten your mood and make it a positive time. But if that is not the case right now, I understand the need to unplug for a bit. Always here to be a sounding board for you Sexy Lady!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

Main thing is make sure you are okay. I hope that being on LIT can lighten your mood and make it a positive time. But if that is not the case right now, I understand the need to unplug for a bit. Always here to be a sounding board for you Sexy Lady!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
I know, I can reach out to you.
Thank you so much.
For being so sweet. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Back