It's Taylor Swift Day!

Mahomes is smarter than Jackson. However, if their/there/they’re new RB can get ‘er done, Mahomes won’t be on the field much.

I’ll miss the game and read the comments tomorrow.

Maybe….
Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL but Jackson is among the top three. Both teams are loaded with talent and have excellent coaches. Great matchup to kick off the season.

Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL but Jackson is among the top three. Both teams are loaded with talent and have excellent coaches. Great matchup to kick off the season.

I like the Ravings but I’d bet on KC. Although last Balmer beat them was at their house IIRC.

I’m sure he’s kneeling somewhere but it ain’t on any NFL sidelines. He’s long gone. 🏈

1. He was told to kneel on the field rather than do it on the sidelines by U.S. Army veteran Nate Boyer.

2. He'll possibly be joining his friend Harbaugh's staff for the Chargers, which will put him back in the NFL as a coach - directly on the sidelines.

Happy to educate you (again). 😎

There are other years beside last year. Just how fucking stupid are you people.

Split personality it is!

Your belief that the NFL pays Taylor Swift is classic conspiracy lunacy. Do you realize she’s rich as fuck? She wouldn’t appear at games for a few bucks from the league. 😄

Split personality it is!

Your belief that the NFL pays Taylor Swift is classic conspiracy lunacy. Do you realize she’s rich as fuck? She wouldn’t appear at games for a few bucks from the league. 😄

Spin your little heart out, son. That's your shtick.

1. He was told to kneel on the field rather than do it on the sidelines by U.S. Army veteran Nate Boyer.

2. He'll possibly be joining his friend Harbaugh's staff for the Chargers, which will put him back in the NFL as a coach - directly on the sidelines.

Happy to educate you (again). 😎
He’s been out of the league for years. He sucks and he’s not coming to the Chargers staff. Harbaugh did float the possibility but has now closed the door on it.

Doesn’t look there will be any politicking in the luxury suites either. Mahomes’ wife and Kelsey’s girlfriend remain friends despite their political differences.

Still triggering! Well done, Kaep.

:nana:
My pleasure updating you on Kaep’s status. He’s been out of the NFL for years and you won’t be seeing him playing or coaching for any NFL teams this weekend. Enjoy the game tonight!

Liberals cannot leave anything alone.

Leave football alone.

It's The Mahomes and Kelse Show. Will there be a three-peat? Screw the Ravens.

Liberal hate football, and sports. Ask the women who have to compete with the men now.
It's combat. Its strife. It's merit, achievement, blood sweat and tears,
everything that the Liberals, or should I say Progressives,
are not, like Taylor, they're just shiny fluff.
Don't keep score...

Have fun.

💄🐽
This rant borders on urguyscott levels of incoherence.

That's NOT a desirable thing to strive for, mind you.

[Kaep and NFL]

^^^^^vvvvv
u1mGLj7.gif

Fsf7v71.gif

😄

All Hail the GREAT Patrick Mahomes.

Threepeat baby!

No Swift!

🧐

Well,

... just the stolen valor swift boat candidate.

[Derpy stuff]
What even is that? That from one game, Kelce wasn’t king so, what, Taylor wasn’t queen for the night, so actually, everyone is wrong to like her music and decency, so actually, it proves she was an NFL Democrats plant all along?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back