JD Vance Fired by Trump Watch Thread

"Miserable cat ladies"

Lmao, this guy is a gift to Democrats.

Like Palin, Vance is a great source of material for comedians and Kate night talk show hosts.

Quayle became the savior of American democracy.
Yean Quayle told Pence to do his job and perform his Constitutional duty on January 7th. I alawys thought of Danny Boy as a lightweight in over his head BUT he did save our democracy. He is one of those footnotes you read and go, "How come this isn't the entire book?"

Trump has long claimed to be 6’3”, but is really closer to 6’1” - 6’2” and wears lifts. I bet it really hurts his fragile ego that he has to stand on a stage next to someone who is actually 6’3” and look noticeably slightly shorter. He is a petty toddler.

I’m curious, when did you stop being a dystopian weirdo and become a run-of-the-mill MAGA moron? Nobody wanted to join your dystopia club so you found a Fuckwit Club to join?
I accepted the binary nature of our winner take all system of government. One party or the other is the choice we will have, for a while, until we dump both parties as unnecessary bureaucracy. I see my interests temporarily aligning with Pubs more than Dems. Both parties are still full of people with all the crap they bring to politics, the greed, petty grudges, ambition, bigotry, etc. The MAGA dream of restoring us to a 1950s level of prosperity is probably out of reach, so more livable for most people is my realistic best case scenario.

VP Harris' stepdaughter answered the couch fucking dolphin lover:

"How can you be ‘childless’ when you have cutie pie kids like cole and I," Ella wrote in her Instagram story. "@kemoff say it louder for people in the back."

"I love my three parents," she added.

Harris is stepmother to Emhoff’s two children, Ella and Cole.

VP Harris' stepdaughter answered the couch fucking dolphin lover:

"How can you be ‘childless’ when you have cutie pie kids like cole and I," Ella wrote in her Instagram story. "@kemoff say it louder for people in the back."

"I love my three parents," she added.

Harris is stepmother to Emhoff’s two children, Ella and Cole.
Even more amazing, Doug Emhoff's former wife issued a statement praising Kamala Harris for being a good step-mom.

Trump picked Pence to reassure his religious folk. It as a good choice. Pence saved America. One should see Gods hand in that

Now the religious right trusts ‘rump all by himself ??

The MAGA dream of restoring us to a 1950s level of prosperity is probably out of reach, so more livable for most people is my realistic best case scenario.

Fact Check: we are far more prosperous now than in the 1950s.

Maybe you just admired the segregation of the 1950s?

JD Vance made some questionable remarks, again, today about 'cat ladies'. He later apologized to both cats and dogs, mentioning that he owns a dog. He claimed that the term 'cat ladies' was meant to be sarcastic. However, his new comments still imply that women who don't have children are somehow less important when it comes to shaping the future of democracy. He didn't correct that misperception one iota! His response seemed to worsen the situation instead of resolving it, resembling the typical Trump-style reaction.

Let's hope for positive change in America! Consider voting for Kamala to help heal America in 2024!
Vote Kamala to heal America in 2024!

His claim today that what he said the first time was “sarcastic” isn’t going to sway anyone. Especially since he doubled down on what he said. The albatross grows heavier around Trum’ neck.

JD Vance Wanted Higher Taxes For Childless People, Video Shows

JD Vance previously said the U.S. needs to "tax the things that are bad and not tax the things that are good," including lowering taxes for those with children.

But they already do this. People with kids get lots of extra tax credits, deductions, exemptions, etc..

I don't have kids.
What benefit do I get from my tax contribution that goes to buy schools, ball fields, playgrounds

Without the equalizer of tax deductions childless taxpayers pay in a disproportional amount of taxes and get nothing back.

Not fair.

Fact Check: we are far more prosperous now than in the 1950s.

Maybe you just admired the segregation of the 1950s?
The basics: In the 1950s, a high school grad could get a job that paid enough for a house, car, and family. One income, no college or other professional training, bills paid. Such a family today would be homeless. There are more toys and distractions now, but also more homelessness, poverty, college grads with unpayable debt killing themselves, etc.

His claim today that what he said the first time was “sarcastic” isn’t going to sway anyone. Especially since he doubled down on what he said. The albatross grows heavier around Trum’ neck.
A few more days to admit he made some rookie mistakes, apologize, and get his wife to say he's a wonderful man, etc. He's a young guy in politics. Age is a big issue this year.

If he's tossed, maybe someone could do an animation of Trump wearing the gold shoes to kick his ass out.

Back