Joe Loses At Eighth Circuit Court Of Appeals

Yes which means that nothing Biden does is illegal per their ruling. I don't like it. It is disgusting but that is the exact power vested in him.

You need to get off your ass and read the Constitution for once in your life. That way you'll know what you're saying is nothing but lies. It won't stop you, but at least you'll know you're lying.

The immunity decision says that the acts which are performed as part of the Constitutional duties of the President are absolutely immune from prosecution. The corollary of this indicates that acts outside those duties aren't immune.

Now the SCOTUS said that Joe's attempt at a political bailout isn't within the core duties because he has no authority to create such a program. Ipso facto, Joe wouldn't be immune as you attempt to assert.

OTOH, Trump would be. As the NY court is going to have to admit when they issue the vacatur order.

And isn't that just going to grind your gears. :nana:

You need to get off your ass and read the Constitution for once in your life. That way you'll know what you're saying is nothing but lies. It won't stop you, but at least you'll know you're lying.

The immunity decision says that the acts which are performed as part of the Constitutional duties of the President are absolutely immune from prosecution. The corollary of this indicates that acts outside those duties aren't immune.

Now the SCOTUS said that Joe's attempt at a political bailout isn't within the core duties because he has no authority to create such a program. Ipso facto, Joe wouldn't be immune as you attempt to assert.

OTOH, Trump would be. As the NY court is going to have to admit when they issue the vacatur order.

And isn't that just going to grind your gears. :nana:

I've read it more than once actually. More than once this year That's how I know I'm not lying and can when needed cite the specific portions. The reality is we don't follow it. Its long since become a crutch for losers.

The Immunity decision prevents you from looking into what the motives were of a given action. Anything the president does while in office would easily fall under his Constiutional Duties.

The SCOTUS didn't say the political bailout isn't with in the core duties which is why there are no charges being leveled at him even in jest. I mean in reality he'd be immune ANYHOW but that is not what the ruling did.

They BOTH are outside the system but we have no reason to think Biden would actually do anything.

I've read it more than once actually. More than once this year That's how I know I'm not lying and can when needed cite the specific portions. The reality is we don't follow it. Its long since become a crutch for losers.

The Immunity decision prevents you from looking into what the motives were of a given action. Anything the president does while in office would easily fall under his Constiutional Duties.

The SCOTUS didn't say the political bailout isn't with in the core duties which is why there are no charges being leveled at him even in jest. I mean in reality he'd be immune ANYHOW but that is not what the ruling did.

They BOTH are outside the system but we have no reason to think Biden would actually do anything.

That YOU choose to not follow it doesn't mean it's not the law.

That YOU choose to not follow it doesn't mean it's not the law.

I don't choose not to follow it. I haven't been alive long enough nor do I control the rules. I have gone to rallys years ago against GITMO. ITs still there. There are gun laws all over the place. I should be able to buy grenades.

Back