Judge Says It’s Ok for Muslim Violence Against Christians

why arent you mocking Christians for loving hookers, or hating fig trees, or considering eating crab an abomibnation

and no, not all murders of Muslims are done by other Muslims... the Hague war ciminals that murdered tens of thousands of muslims in Europe were not Muslims.. your selective outrage is noted about Bosnia

so they wanted to capture them... I'm guessing the mass graves were all " accidents"

turn the other cheek.. a christian command by God... always ignored

Idiot

Idiot shitter talks hookers

35 Iraqis killed by other Muslims

What a jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anquan Jihad View Post
Muslims are NOT mocked

and

NOT KILLED ANYWHERE, except by other MUSLIMS

I mock Muslims sometimes, referring to The big M as a pedophile or referring sarcastically to the "Religion of Peace." I have never killed any of them, though. In fact almost all murders of Muslims are done by other Muslims as they argue whether a hard boiled egg should be cracked on the big end or the small end. Now, there's another example of mocking them.

As for Chechens and Russians, the former want to be independent and the latter do not want them to. The Chechens try to make their case by capturing schools and murdering the students there.

why arent you mocking Christians for loving hookers, or hating fig trees, or considering eating crab an abomibnation

and no, not all murders of Muslims are done by other Muslims... the Hague war ciminals that murdered tens of thousands of muslims in Europe were not Muslims.. your selective outrage is noted about Bosnia

so they wanted to capture them... I'm guessing the mass graves were all " accidents"

turn the other cheek.. a christian command by God... always ignored

I'm rather fond of hookers myself, so I am not going to say anything negative about them. I don't believe Christians hate fig trees or that they consider eating crab to be an abomination. Jews do, and I don't know about Muslims.

At no time did I say anything about ALL murders of Muslims, although I did refer to MOST murders. There were tens of thousands of murders in Bosnia, mostly of Muslims by Bosnian Serbs, and I was outraged by that and by the "ethnic cleansing." It ended when NATO took action, and I applauded that, although I thought the neighboring countries, such as Italy and Germany should have taken a greater part.

However, there are hundreds of thousands of murders of Shia Muslims by Sunnis and vice-versa, in addition to the murders by the Taliban and by Saddam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anquan Jihad View Post
Muslims are NOT mocked

and

NOT KILLED ANYWHERE, except by other MUSLIMS

I mock Muslims sometimes, referring to The big M as a pedophile or referring sarcastically to the "Religion of Peace." I have never killed any of them, though. In fact almost all murders of Muslims are done by other Muslims as they argue whether a hard boiled egg should be cracked on the big end or the small end. Now, there's another example of mocking them.

As for Chechens and Russians, the former want to be independent and the latter do not want them to. The Chechens try to make their case by capturing schools and murdering the students there.

I'm rather fond of hookers myself, so I am not going to say anything negative about them. I don't believe Christians hate fig trees or that they consider eating crab to be an abomination. Jews do, and I don't know about Muslims.

At no time did I say anything about ALL murders of Muslims, although I did refer to MOST murders. There were tens of thousands of murders in Bosnia, mostly of Muslims by Bosnian Serbs, and I was outraged by that and by the "ethnic cleansing." It ended when NATO took action, and I applauded that, although I thought the neighboring countries, such as Italy and Germany should have taken a greater part.

However, there are hundreds of thousands of murders of Shia Muslims by Sunnis and vice-versa, in addition to the murders by the Taliban and by Saddam.

Jesus on fig trees

"And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away." Mark 21: 19

othe Bible lobsters and crabs

"And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you." Lev 11 : 9

are you currently outraged by the attacks on Muslims in Myanmar?... by Buddhists no less

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrifying-moment-Buddhists-set-Muslim-man.html

Muslims EVIL... people who kill muslims for being muslim.. not evil.. because there are bad muslims out there..am I right?

the Lords Army in Africa is a christian group that will roll into a town, and kill and torture EVERYONE that doesnt convert to Christianity... where's the outrage?

and when it comes to North America.. we live ina society that allegedly lets people worship any religon they want

that being said.. get prepared to get called on Christianity's bullshit too.. or does only apply to brown people?

Back