just curious...who's giving out 1's?

PatCarrington said:
yes, darlin'.

let's shake it. :)

i didn't caring when his system was messin' with my poetry scores, but interfering with my love life is outrageous!!

i won't tolerate this.

do you think it is some punishment for untidy threads? or is dancing sinful like footloose?? Do you think the trolls made him do it?? :cool:

tell him to get here with his screwdrivers....NOW.

hmmm tell him to bring me a Gin and Tonic while he is makin the drinks.

sorry about the magenta CH :eek:

heh, check your scores today...seems as the 1's were once again removed from the system and all scores jumped back up

guess someone backstage is on the ball :)

Honey123 said:
But what happens when you have a poem that has been at 4.82 and then all of a sudden just as the month ends there are 4 - 1 bombs?

I have been tracking my one poem and in June and July at precisely voting time, I was bombed. Brought the 4.82 to a 4.50. Today, guess what the score is? I am guessing that on 8/29 it will be back to 4.50.

In fact, 13 of my 14 poems were hit at the end of each month - each score hitting 4.50 or below and now today are were they used to be.

It's not the fact that affirmation is needed, the fact is that there is someone out there who needs affirmation of THEIR own poetry to 1-bomb other poets, just so their poem is top listed.

JerseyBoy said:
heh, check your scores today...seems as the 1's were once again removed from the system and all scores jumped back up

guess someone backstage is on the ball :)

I did check them out and will be printing out the submissions and their scores - just to keep track...the end of the month is 1 1/2 weeks away..

Honey123 said:
I did check them out and will be printing out the submissions and their scores - just to keep track...the end of the month is 1 1/2 weeks away..

Hmmmm- with that nom de plume, you sound soooooo yummy; are you addictive?? :devil:

And for those with short memories {or experiencing a bout of brain cramps - ohhhh, the pain :( ////a brain fart is preferable :eek: } we went through all this turmoil a week ago (starting on 11 Aug) and it went on for several days, before all the 5.00's got slammed in the course of a couple days; the top list began to have a familiar look about 3 days ago and stayed that way til this morning.

Well, Honey, if the turmoil doesn't fix you up, this is for you ~ :rose: :rose: :rose:

LeBroz said:
Hmmmm- with that nom de plume, you sound soooooo yummy; are you addictive?? :devil:

I am addicting... ;)

Well, Honey, if the turmoil doesn't fix you up, this is for you ~ :rose: :rose: :rose:

Thank you and these are for you :kiss:es to place in all the best spots...

Honey123 said:
Thank you and these are for you :kiss:es to place in all the best spots...

:D ssssssmokin' :devil: :devil:
these poetesses can be oh so creative~~~~~~~ :nana: :nana:

Back