Just curious...

WickedEve said:
toe wrasslin? Get your pants off! Those are f...ing words. (Sometimes, I just can't bring myself to type that word out. No. Not farting or whatever else you people will come up with.)

:rose:

You see that I mentioned it here first, don't you?

ruminator said:
I'll have to go look now. That's been somewhat of a wild fantasy for me.

hmm actually the poems were home depot supplies brought home, as well as Walmart....

I think there is one about a dressing room though. What the hell was the name of that thing? Inspector 22 I think was in it.

annaswirls said:
ruminator said:
annaswirls said:
yeah but tongue in cheek is a completely different maneuver
(and one in which you hope nothing speaks)

:eek:

.....looks around curiously.........nope, not here.

If you happen to find my shattered innocence laying around here, please let me know.

;)

annaswirls said:
hmm actually the poems were home depot supplies brought home, as well as Walmart....

I think there is one about a dressing room though. What the hell was the name of that thing? Inspector 22 I think was in it.

hey, that Inspector 22 sounds hauntingly familiar. I think I read that one a long time ago. I'd hate to unwittingly copy a storyline.

annaswirls said:

I have a walmart poem (I hope it's lost). It's quite a few years old. It's about my Wally World experience when I worked there many years ago. Some creatures came down from the mountain and oozed up to me and asked, "You got a man? He give you any babies?" I handled it fairly well. I called out to my friend, "Hey, Kathy! You have customers!" Well, it was screaming to be made into a poem. So, thumbs up to the Wal-Mart inspiration.

It's a way of seeing the world so that anything can inspire. Don't you think that's true for most people who make art? I can't *not* be this way.

The truth is my mind almost never shuts off (or up, lol, depending on how you want to define it). Ever since I can remember my imagination has been ticking away. I'm daydreaming 90 percent of the time. The poems are just me turning on the faucet and letting out some of what's in my head.

Angeline said:
It's a way of seeing the world so that anything can inspire. Don't you think that's true for most people who make art? I can't *not* be this way.

The truth is my mind almost never shuts off (or up, lol, depending on how you want to define it). Ever since I can remember my imagination has been ticking away. I'm daydreaming 90 percent of the time. The poems are just me turning on the faucet and letting out some of what's in my head.

hey! quit sticking to the topic, woman!

WickedEve said:
I have a walmart poem (I hope it's lost). It's quite a few years old. It's about my Wally World experience when I worked there many years ago. Some creatures came down from the mountain and oozed up to me and asked, "You got a man? He give you any babies?" I handled it fairly well. I called out to my friend, "Hey, Kathy! You have customers!" Well, it was screaming to be made into a poem. So, thumbs up to the Wal-Mart inspiration.

maybe it needs to be a new challenge, ruminator? You gonna call it?

annaswirls said:
hey! quit sticking to the topic, woman!

Sorry. I've just returned from "fun at the park." lol.

I'll get with the program. Do I have to write a toenail sonnet? I'm not writing one lessen Fooly does too. :p

Angeline said:

I'll get with the program. Do I have to write a toenail sonnet? I'm not writing one lessen Fooly does too. :p
Why do you always make that poor boy write stuff like toenail sonnets?

annaswirls said:

It's an initiation for new arrivals to the PFDF, right anna?

Angeline said:

hmm it depends upon if you eat them before or after they have been clipped.

I think a triolet would be more appropriate for bare toe crunching.

yum
deep fried with Old Bay

good night!

Angeline said:
no one else has his sense of adventure. :D
and no one else can be so easily talked into foolish things like toenail poetry. lol

annaswirls said:

wow,...I just ordered pizza, what the hell happened while I was gone?

A new challenge? Is this Erotica In The Retail Realm?

Wanderlust In WalMart?

Layaway In Aisle 69?

You Broke It You Bought It?

Hey! Close That Dressing Room Door?

Hey! Grab That Camerphone!

:D ....I'm not sure about the toenails unless we combine the two.

WickedEve said:
and no one else can be so easily talked into foolish things like toenail poetry. lol

Don't get me started on disco zombies. lol.

Judging from the responses… inspiration is certainly a “Personal” issue and a potential equal opportunity employment act for the local counseling ward…lol… (I don’t walk by those if I can help it…lol)

I like the constant mental chatter one… I identify with that…(Gentle Smile)… I have finally stopped talking to myself (out loud in public anyway) “The Monkey Mind Chatter”

I can certainly identify with the Retail Stores… Since I was once banished there to do penitence in times past… (Those Changing rooms… Ahh Yes… ) And it was amazing how women would hold their skirts up to ask you if a shoe looks good while looking into a tilted up mirror. But Worked for me….lol…

Watching people… animals… listening to conversations… and reading the delightful works of special people such as you… it evokes a response that hopefully turns into something interesting just as your response has here… (Gentle Smile)…

Thanks WildSweetOne and to all the others… NW Wolf

I see .....

wildsweetone said:
Where does your inspiration come from?

amber longnecks, blonde beaches, music, and the love of a good woman as all
the inspiration I want or need. :rolleyes:

sandspike said:
amber longnecks, blonde beaches, music, and the love of a good woman as all
the inspiration I want or need. :rolleyes:

and no more hurricanes washing those blonde beaches away...

Back