Kamala Harris Asks NASA if It Can Track Trees by Race for ‘Environmental Justice.’...........Lunatic

Nope.

I'm saying that WORDS will never solve the crisis which exists in the inner cities where dependency on the government is a way of life. Until the people who run those cities actually DO the things they promise, there will be no change no matter how often people like you point your finger and try to play blame "whitey" and "the rich" for it.
The people who reside in high-rise apartments in downtown LA are not living on government assistance. However leafy suburbs with lots of single-family homes are heavily subsidized.

Right. I’ll ask you for tips on that when I struggle, since that’s the one thing you seem to be an expert on

I hope you understand that when idiots get themselves into trouble, often the first person they cry for help from is a lawyer.

Many reject the knowledge and wisdom they receive because they "know better." These are the ones you see in jail or who are bitter because they lost their lawsuit and had to pay damages to the other party.

Good luck with your idea that "you know better." I'm sure it will comfort you in times of need.

It’s not unreasonable to ask whether cities are planting and maintaining street trees equitably for all neighborhoods, or are they neglecting black neighborhoods and favoring white ones. Satellite imaging could help ensure fairness. VP Harris had the right idea.

Okay, now....um...this has got to be satire or something. I don't believe for a second that she actually did this....not even she is that dumb, right? Then again, Breitbart is a propaganda machine, too. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Okay, now....um...this has got to be satire or something. I don't believe for a second that she actually did this....not even she is that dumb, right? Then again, Breitbart is a propaganda machine, too. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.
Not a satire, she really asked.

It’s not unreasonable to ask whether cities are planting and maintaining street trees equitably for all neighborhoods, or are they neglecting black neighborhoods and favoring white ones. Satellite imaging could help ensure fairness. VP Harris had the right idea.

Okay, that wasn't the headline I saw for the post, but, whatever. It's pretty low down the list of things that impoverished and minority neighborhoods would need, I would think, compared to lower crime, better transit, more job opportunities, but sure, it would help a little.

Okay, that wasn't the headline I saw for the post, but, whatever. It's pretty low down the list of things that impoverished and minority neighborhoods would need, I would think, compared to lower crime, better transit, more job opportunities, but sure, it would help a little.
So far down the list it would be falling off the bottom.

The OP was intended to make VP Harris sound like an idiot. But her comments make more sense when you realize that she's talking about making sure that when cities plant and maintain trees, they're not just planting them in white neighborhoods.

Back