Kid Rock? (Or "The Ramblings of a Blondgirl")

SexySusan today: said:

I *do* read your posts!

Originally posted by SexySusan yesterday:

But I can't read all you post, you know ...

See? You're contradicting yourself already.

You're hardly even a Troll* House Cookie....I could bite your head off with a snap of my fangs, junior.

Send someone smarter along, please.

Run along now....

Lance

*troll

1. v.,n. [From the Usenet group alt.folklore.urban] To utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable responses or flames; or, the post itself. Derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" which in turn comes from mainstream "trolling", a style of fishing in which one trails bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post that induces lots of newbies and flamers to make themselves look even more clueless than they already do, while subtly conveying to the more savvy and experienced that it is in fact a deliberate troll. If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it. See also YHBT. 2. n. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll." Compare kook. 3. n. [Berkeley] Computer lab monitor. A popular campus job for CS students. Duties include helping newbies and ensuring that lab policies are followed. Probably so-called because it involves lurking in dark cavelike corners

Last edited:
~runs along, because she never meant to upset RS~

Last edited:
WTF, over?

Yanno, I seem to remember a bunch of ya'll leaving because you didn't like Lance (and me to some extend). Now you've found greener pastures and yet, you are still coming her to start shit. What the fuck is the problem? Do you just yearn to be slammed? Where you given the assignment from the "others" to come back here and start shit or what? Or maybe you are on your own and you can't stand a forum that doesn't have an active flame war going? This bullshit is really getting tiresome...

PBW "About to put my foot up someone's ass..."

Susan & Lance--cool down a bit, please. Susan, it looks like you're trolling Lance in this thread, which isn't constructive. I'm asking both of you to either take it to PM or let it go.

Thank you.

~~
For whoever was wondering--the Forum started in late February of this year.

~~
The commentary and speculation about the splinter site that's been formed doesn't seem to help anyone in any way, so I'm wondering why it's such a persistent topic of conversation.

No one was obligated to leave.
But, no one *owes* anyone their presence here, either. That's just ridiculous.
Free will, free choice--that's all it boils down to. Love it, revel in it, realize that it applies to everyone, not just some imaginary members of a fictional hierarchy. Or, at the very least, learn to adjust to it, because it's not going to change.

Best to all,
RisiaSkye
Forum Moderator

Thank you to everyone whose posts were responses to this thread-origination. I suppose I just miss the feeling of welcome I once had here.

This is like going back home for a visit to the place you once were so welcome to find that most of your family had moved away. It is just wierd to go back. (And honestly, my family did something similar. Our family reunions are now a nine hour drive from "home". I only return now for funerals or other guilt-obligations.)

PBW:
You were not one of the bug I was referring to. (Unless, of course, you participate in roachy behaviours!) The "bug" comments were in reference to creatures here who "invade" threads with the intention of stirring shit or demonstrating so much fluff-talk that it effectively destroys the conversation going on in that thread.

Risia:
I hate to see so much "Us and Them" displayed. It just reminds me of being in 7th grade with the snotty brats versus the scummy kids versus the jocks versus the brains versus the leftovers. I am not sure why such divisions occur here and it does bother me. If my questioning what events led up to this is a problem, I'll willingly cease and/or erase my posts concerning this. Just let me know.
(I suppose that the displays of childness in this supposedly adult web-world would not bother me a bit if I did not care.)

Everyone:
Please forgive me if my ramblings simply sound like a bunch of whining. If that's what it sounds like, then that is probably all it is. (It is also very late for me and I am tired. Please, as always, forgive my incoherencies.)

Blond Girl

If you actually care about BDSM and/or D/s then by all means come back and post your heart out.

But if you are here just to talk about the good old days and to start stuff, then please do us all a favor and go away.

There are people here who have questions and want rational, thoughtful answers.

Yeah, we like to have a good time, but does it have to be at someone's else's expense?

Those who left departed of their own free will. We at this forum are moving onwards and upwards.

Ebonyfire <Domme to proud stallion, sissyboy, and bitchboy>

My two cents: Yeah, I was a little pissed off when I found out about it. It aggravated me that I was being excluded by a group of people who still wanted to come here and feel included by me. But, whatever. I got over it - I think. Anyway, I haven't posted anything on the subject in a while.

Truthfully, we're all better off, I think. They have what they think they wanted, and this forum is more open and peaceful than it was.

Risia, respectfully - everyone should have their say about it, IMO. Better that way than having suppressed resentments sprouting up randomly.

Really, the great thing about this forum is that anyone can come here and post their feelings. That's what I like about it, anyway. But if anyone - susan or whoever - wants to come here just to troll Lance - I think that's ridiculous.

Btw, Susan, I wish you hadn't deleted your posts. I woulda liked to have seen what you had to say.

I think some of you might be missing the deal about this other website. It isn't as exclusionary as you might think. There are only like four people that are excluded. And I think we all know who they are. So anyone that wishes to go visit there should be welcomed with open arms. At least that was my understanding from the posts I've seen here about it.

So, I think we can cut out the "oh it's a private exlusionary site and I can't go there" type posts. Only 4 of us can make those type statements. And I don't see any of us really making a big deal about it.

PBW "Let's move on... nothing to see here folks".

Back