Killermuff

monster666 said:
If I give you some dynamite, will you take it home to play with and let this be?

no sense of humor, I guess? Why don't you keep the dynamite and shove it up your ass. What did I say that offended you?

Well, I guess you missed my humor. I just meant to suggest that we let the thread die. It was fireworks, but it wasn't pretty. Peace.

DVS said:

no sense of humor, I guess? Why don't you keep the dynamite and shove it up your ass. What did I say that offended you?

And if anybody shoves dynamite up their ass, they're gonna be in pieces.
Kehe.
Ok, so it wasn't very funny, but I tried.

Oh, I understood what you said. But your comment could have had the same meaning without the dynamite.

Sandia said:
And if anybody shoves dynamite up their ass, they're gonna be in pieces.
Kehe.
Ok, so it wasn't very funny, but I tried.
Only if they light the fuse. And, sure it's funny. I think this whole thread is funny.

Last edited:
Hey, DVS, how ya doin?
I believe we met before, in the author's section, yes?

Sure. I float around, here and there.

I suppose so, but then it wouldn't have been so damn funny.

DVS said:
Oh, I understood what you said. But your comment could have had the same meaning without the dynamite.

monster666 said:
I suppose so, but then it wouldn't have been so damn funny.

OK. I'll take your word for it. Actually, I prefer M-80s. Remember that, next time. Dynamite leaves too much of a divit.

Dynomite is just the right size to stick up one's self, and has that handy string to hold onto.. but...

It just doesn't do anything for me.

Actually, it needs to be tapered on the end, or you would need lots of lube to get it started. Ah, but once in there, she would love it, I bet.
But, I don't think the string is something you can use to retreive, if lost. It would just pull out, and leave the bulk inside. Ha, take that problem to the all night ER!

Then, dynamite itself is long enough, I think one would have room to get a good grip, and still enough for the business at hand. I dare say that would achieve a rather wet explosion. Just take care you don't get any lube on the gripping end.

Can you say BOOM?

Never said:
Dynomite is just the right size to stick up one's self, and has that handy string to hold onto.. but...

It just doesn't do anything for me.

Never, have I told you lately that I love you?

Yes.
Bu you haven't told me there's no one else above me.

Never said:
Yes.
Bu you haven't told me there's no one else above me.

You're right. I haven't told you that.

The reason is...

I'm a slut.
(sigh)

But I hope you'll accept my (somewhat) promiscuous love in any case. (There's only one or two above you! Really!)

Sandia.
Kehe.
(Honesty will get you anywhere... or wait, was that something else...?)

Interesting Sandia.
A slut?
What kind?
Pain slut?
Power slut?
Dom or switch or sub, Sandia?

We don't know much about you, do we?

Back