kindergarten

Yes, it will be fun to call you OH. OH my goodness. OH OH OH Yes! OH darn!

LMAO

so my initials are:

OH

OH OH OH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (oops the key got stuck hehe)

OH Baby

etc.

I really like it. A lot.

(this is where the brain cells start dying, right?)

Senna you devil!

You were here! You changed "proclivities" to "protrusions"!

I thought "proclivities" was clever, but maybe protrusions fits the intent better...

Lauren would you like to be an annoying hussy? Then we'd have OH and AH! LOL
Ohhhh... Ahhhh...

WickedEve said:
Ohhhh... Ahhhh...
I prefer intoxicating hussy personaly

WickedEve said:
Ohhhh... Ahhhh...
Frankly, Eve... shame on you.

The mere thought of someone thinking moi could be the least bit annoying is simply too ridiculous to contemplate!

beths-virtue said:
and i want to be the AH average hussy....

But There isnt anything average about you, how about above average hussy :)

Beth, we have OH and AH. You have to be UH. Unappreciated Hussy. :D

no, i cant see being uh...
oh ah uh.... just not the same ...

i like the other way , like the start of an orgasm :)

I seeeeeeee

beths-virtue said:
no, i cant see being uh...
oh ah uh.... just not the same ...

i like the other way , like the start of an orgasm :)

Like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh harder harder harder harder harder harder harder harder harder etc etc.

Re: Senna you devil!

Angeline said:
You were here! You changed "proclivities" to "protrusions"!

I thought "proclivities" was clever, but maybe protrusions fits the intent better...
"Proclivities" was a joke within a joke. Artistically such general cleverness is poor. I meant "protrusions" from the beginning.

You seem relaxed enough to enjoy my miniature masterpiece. Is it poetry? I am not preoccupied with this question in this case. It is a question of preference for the scope of a word like "poetry". My text is art, and that's more fundamental. In fact I have posted it as a story in the humor/satire section. This way my submissions are organized in a clearer way. It is my only "story" submission but nevertheless.

It is quite instructive to compare my piece with Eve's. Eve is always ready to learn but this time she chose to go with the crowd (perhaps she's a bit blind here too). Eve is much more of a diplomatic/political creature than me. She got haiku fast (how nice!!! it's up to her now to go forward, not backward) and then she chose not to shake the boat. That's ok.

I wonder if at least some people feel all glueeee and sticky with all these friendship and good will declarations leaking and pouring (pooring :)) around (mixed with some violent phrases, including vulgarity used violently, mixed with some low jabs, even when the language is "cultural" -- can you really trust such "soulpouring & christianity"?). Years ago I went to a "toast masters" meeting. A guy made a statement that he loves us all, all fifteen or so. I never saw him in my life. I showed up there no more. Talk is cheap.

About discussing poetry: it is somewhat difficult to do so on an open board like Literotica, when there is a huge discrepancy between the level of different authors. For instance, when critical of a pretty good text one has to make disclaimers that the critique is relative, that that text is still infinitely better than some other texts around... while one should make her/his point clear. It gets too complicated.

In the case of pityful weak texts it is a disservice to the author and to the naive audience to make an impression that the piece can be "improved", ressurected... It is important to know that some things disqualify a text. It is important to understand that an isolated "good point" in a poem means nothing more than that the author might still have certain potential. And that means really very very little when wrong impressions about what poetry is are reinforced.

Regards,

Adam & Eve

Adam asked Eve--what is an apple?--and he mooned her--do you like my apple? Each time he did it, Eve drew a "heart" on a five by three, and five golden stars. Then she would paint a big, bold A, and would hand the card to Adam.

One day Snake offered Adam to show him the Apple Tree. Adam chose to ignore Snake but Eve took Snake by hand and went to the tree and ate an apple and it was good, while Snake vanished in the bush and Eve forgot about Snake.

Adam kept mooning Eve, and Eve kept drawing five golden stars. She even added a fat "plus" to that fat "A".

Senna Jawa ©
  2002-08-30

Last edited:
To Each His Own, Senna

You know I have this obsession with dead jazz guy Lester Young. He used to say "to each his own" to express his recognition that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even when he violently disagreed with it. That works for me.

As I suggested before, some things we agree on, others we don't. Even if I despise what someone says or suggests, I won't be vicious in return though I'll find my own--often very vocal-- way to deal with it. That way of being isn't motivated for me by politics or diplomacy, but by a need to try to be consistent with what I believe. That's more important to me than fixing someone else's wagon.

And I never question the good that comes from being part of a community or showing kindness to someone whether it happens in the real or the virtual world. If it makes me feel validated, that's good enough for me.

If you're interested in continuing this conversation, I'll do that via pm or email, but I don't want to bump this thread up the board any longer because it's hurting people and I don't want to participate in that.

Re: To Each His Own, Senna

Angeline said:
You know I have this obsession with dead jazz guy Lester Young.
Yes, he was a great musician, he was wonderful.
As I suggested before, some things we agree on, others we don't.
Angeline, you are preaching to a wrong audience. I was constructive, nothing but constructive. I responded on occasions to some questions. I don't volunteer opinions about the participants here, about their character, about their supposed views which they have never expressed, as it was done several times to me (but I have my right to react to the POSTS). You are preaching to me but not to those near you who act mean (sometimes under a "smooth" disguise), who make personal remarks, or even use abusive language. They obviously act nasty but you love them all, and you are condoning their style. Somehow your fairness is onesided. So be it. Your act is still way above the rest (with one or two exceptions who are decent too).
If you're interested in continuing this conversation, [...]
Not at all, this is a useless topic. (I would be rather interested in an exchange about poetry. If you are too then let me know).

Best regards,

Re: Re: To Each His Own, Senna

The following Post was deleted by the author out of respect for the other party involved............

Last edited:
Back