Knickers!? A poll for the lovers of the laiydies.

Which is yer favourite?

• Thongs - gimme that low jeans showing the knickers look.

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Tanga briefs - think spaghetti

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • G-String - I like to see 'em sliced in half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini briefs - they cover it all, but only just

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Midi briefs - getting towards the realms of decency

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Full briefs - Hello! Dontcha just love the passion killers?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
lucky-E-leven said:
No harm, no fowl...sweet goose! You're looking mighty western this eve. You'd fit right in here in Texas.

~lucky (you should hear me honk during sex:devil: )

Sorry, Lucky-luv, but that goose is in Arizona. Check the saguaros. ;)

- Mindy, who definitely does not honk during sex :D

minsue said:
Sorry, Lucky-luv, but that goose is in Arizona. Check the saguaros. ;)

- Mindy, who definitely does not honk during sex :D

I see your damn cacti and still say that goose would make a fine sherrif here in TX. And I can't believe you'd lead all these good honest folks to believe you don't honk during sex, when just the other night I distinctly heard you...

Look out for my PM!

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Look out for my PM!

~lucky

What do you mean by 'look out'? Should I duck?

I just couldn't help myself. No self control whatsoever.

thong thung blue...

I like the thong look. Gives me the sense that that I am being a little naughty when I notice that those pants are too tight to be that smooth unless that is what she is wearing. Here in SoCal I've noticed that the ol' full panties are getting rarer, especially on the under thirty crowd.

What about the other side, boxers or briefs? Or should that be a new thread?

minsue said:
What do you mean by 'look out'? Should I duck?

I just couldn't help myself. No self control whatsoever.

That was not good, sweetie, but I'm still smiling. To get back to thread topic, if you did wear panties what kind would they be? Or if it's easier...what kind of panties do you prefer on me...er...um...women?

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
That was not good, sweetie, but I'm still smiling. To get back to thread topic, if you did wear panties what kind would they be? Or if it's easier...what kind of panties do you prefer on me...er...um...women?

~lucky

Oh, on women...;)

I voted for the tanga briefs in the poll. I've a definite garter fetish, though.

- Mindy, helpfully :)

minsue said:
Oh, on women...;)

I voted for the tanga briefs in the poll. I've a definite garter fetish, though.

- Mindy, helpfully :)

That's what I said earlier in the thread:D

Lou missed those two in the poll, but she's still awesome for starting a thread about panties in the first place;)

~lucky

Re: thong thung blue...

Belegon said:
I like the thong look. Gives me the sense that that I am being a little naughty when I notice that those pants are too tight to be that smooth unless that is what she is wearing. Here in SoCal I've noticed that the ol' full panties are getting rarer, especially on the under thirty crowd.

What about the other side, boxers or briefs? Or should that be a new thread?

That is a different thread.

Personally, I don't care what kind of panties a woman wears as long as I'm allowed the chance to pull them off of her.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Colleen Thomas said:
i own a panty girdle, it is a bitch to take off even for the person who put it on. The great Oggs must have had a LOT of practice if he remembers them as being fun ;)

-Colly

A young man should study and practise if he is going to please any lady. The knack with a panty girdle was to remove it slowly with careful oral attention to each successive section of exposed skin.

Gilbert and Sullivan wrote a song in their "Yeoman of the Guard"
about learning the skill of courting. Lerner and Lowe did another one in "Camelot".

Og

I like my woman in nothing but a smile, I suppose if I had to pick it would be a tonga next to nothing is okay too.

:kiss:

Back