Ladies: How many cocks?

Raises his hand slowly, very shy, so Endlessly can see that he would like to volunteer! ;-)

And will off course be willing to eat Endlessly out in return for the favor
biggrin.gif

ShyGuy

me too Endlessly, I would like to volunteer, and would be happy to return the favor.

Eve of Destruction: I asked the question "Why?" specifically to ask why some women would let some men come in their mouths and others not. How do they draw the line? Having been with both types, I can say that the best blowjobs I have ever gotten actualy came from a girl who would never let me come in her mouth.

There were so many sub-questions because I love to hear women describe their cocksucking. It is a big turn-on for me; thank all you ladies, I've had a great time reading your posts and jerking off!

... is it just me, or are blow jobs not that great?? Everyone is saying how they let whoever come in their mouths and so on... but when my (ex)girlfriend gave me them, i never even came close to cumming... so are they really that great, or maybe she just wasnt so great at giving them? hmm?

Evenflow,

There is absolutely, positively, no doubt that she wasn't any good at it!

Evenflow: Did fucking her pussy make you come, or did you always have to jerk yourself off?

One girl I was with, I was just emotionally not there with her, so neither her cunt, nor her mouth, nor her ass could get me off; I always beat off into her mouth. Maybe it's that.

sisqoRocks!...

Yes i came when i was inside of her... that was great. There was absoulutely no problem there.

Hijincs: yes i think that may be it.... =

How many cocks? Well, not sure, probably only 5 or 6 different guys. I suck on cocks that appeal to me: taste, texture, form, cleanliness, all figures in. I have only let one cum in my mouth, and I love to swallow his! Why? Because I finally found the cock that I desire most, and am obsessed with it, and love the taste of his.
wink.gif

How many cocks in my 19 years??? NOT ENOUGH!!! I loooove a big cock in my mouth only for my pleasure I usually only do it so that the guy lasts longer while we're having sex. I still can't get used to that salty cum aftertaste. There's only been one guy in my life who I can suck until my tongue is swollen and my jaw is sore.(10 inches!!) Besides that I HATE it when my man grabs my head and starts to pump it into my mouth until I gag several times. If you really want a woman to pleasure you don't beg or ask(while she's sober). Get her drunk, believe me those are my best performances. Besides that keep it clean fellows. Don't push her head down into it she'll gag and deny to do it anymore. DO ask her you like it better one way than another.

I personally don't like cum in my mouth, but if I'm real horny (its the guys fault if I'm not) I usually swallow the whole load and then some.

CIAO and KISSES
The nympho FLAKKA

I love this but I myself feel strange doing it. It's best if the girl really cares about you or you do it with someone very special to you. All the girls I've been with have been into this... I know I am lucky. It has been more of a turn on though with girls that I knew were doing it just for me because they wanted to do something special for me then the girls that just love to drink it... That gets old after a while.

Originally posted by Endlessly:
I've sucked.. *Thinking* Three cocks in my 18 years, and I've only let one-- Himself-- cum in my mouth.

Why? For some reason, letting a guy cum in my mouth is wholly a trust issue, and I didn't trust any of the other guys enough. I guess I see everything from a point of view that's too idealistic or spiritual, but I've always seen swallowing a guy's cum as something akin to communion, taking a part of someone to be a part of you, nourishing your body (and I'll never understand spitting).. And that's not something I'd do with just anyone.

Why? BECAUSE I trust him.. Because there's something highly erotic about submitting yourself to someone like that, like a child at their mother's breast.. Because the look on his face when I milk every drop from him with my mouth is reward enough.
smile.gif

Hmmm, interesting post Jack.

It's a subject that's close to my heart. I love to suck cocks! Have sucked about 28 of them so far, and yes all have cum in my mouth. When the man cums in my mouth I get such a rush from it that I always have a big orgasm.
I have only ever given head to men that have been cut. The beauty of the head of the penis
is what makes it so suckable!!

Interested in trying an uncut man, any takers out there for lil' missmuffet?? lol

Originally posted by Mismuffet:
Hmmm, interesting post Jack.

It's a subject that's close to my heart. I love to suck cocks! Have sucked about 28 of them so far, and yes all have cum in my mouth. When the man cums in my mouth I get such a rush from it that I always have a big orgasm.
I have only ever given head to men that have been cut. The beauty of the head of the penis
is what makes it so suckable!!

Interested in trying an uncut man, any takers out there for lil' missmuffet?? lol

Speaking for all the uncut Canadians out there where does the line start?

In my 21 years, i have probably sucked at least 30 guys off. yummy. Having the tongue ring helps plenty. My skill is something i take pride in. i love the way I can make a man's eyes roll back in his head and his whole body shake when he cums. I usually swallow it all, except if it tastes absolutely horrid (no acid foods, guys). experienced? maybe. I'm always up for fun. :)

Back