LanceCastor's Lofty Libido

Re: Re: Re: Yea Well.....

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~~~YOU DID WHAT? What was the point spread, Eb? I know all about those, considering where I live. Better have been good, pal..... Kind of hoping for a tip from you.

Rose:heart:

It is a mano a dommo with PBW. I think he is jockeying for position!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yea Well.....

Ebonyfire said:

It is a mano a dommo with PBW. I think he is jockeying for position!

Oh jockeying? I always bet on fast horses ......... which one is faster, hon?

Re: Re: Re: Yea Well.....

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~~~YOU DID WHAT? What was the point spread, Eb? I know all about those, considering where I live. Better have been good, pal..... Kind of hoping for a tip from you.

ADR, if you'd like a tip on beating the spread.....aw I give up; that line's just too loaded to play with.

I'm off to a sumptious repaste of fresh salmon with saffron and a saucy chablis on the side....but I'll be thinking of how to craft something sexy from "tip, spread and beating"...

Lance

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yea Well.....

Lancecastor said:

ADR, if you'd like a tip on beating the spread.....aw I give up; that line's just too loaded to play with.

I'm off to a sumptious repaste of fresh salmon with saffron and a saucy chablis on the side....but I'll be thinking of how to craft something sexy from "tip, spread and beating"...

Lance

~~~~And I will be on tender hooks until you return too, pal....... LMAO.

breaking out the twister game.....

Just cuz Lance is gone, does not mean we can't have fun on our own, you know.......

Snickerin,

Re: Re: Re: The Size of My Staff

Ebonyfire said:

snort, snort!

aww but tis not the Size of the staff that Matters ,tis the quality of the "ruler":D

Back