Last Post Wins Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't give a **** publicly, but I definitely do privately. If I let everyone know they would all line up...

Oh, and my win...

So you do sometimes give a ****, it just depends on the circumstances? So maybe you need to edit your signature to "DILLIGAF? M,BOSDOIIPOP." Which is so ridiculous that I like it better lol.

(I already forget what it stands for lol.)

The win is mine.

I'm a little disturbed that I genuinely can't remember what that was supposed to read lol. It started with, "Maybe, but..." and then it's all just gone from my brain. whoops

And no, it's categorically my win.

I'm a little disturbed that I genuinely can't remember what that was supposed to read lol. It started with, "Maybe, but..." and then it's all just gone from my brain. whoops

And no, it's categorically my win.

Maybe, but only sometimes * * if I please other people? That's what I have extrapolated.

Oh, you are in a category all your own. My win though

oooh, I remember! "Maybe, but only sometimes depends on if it's publicly or privately". Punctuation let me down.

And get that out of your sig! lol

Still my win.

oooh, I remember! "Maybe, but only sometimes depends on if it's publicly or privately". Punctuation let me down.

And get that out of your sig! lol

Still my win.

Awesome! thank you for remembering! And you are now in my sig. When people ask what that means I will refer them to you...:rose:

And no, I'm sorry, but it's not. My eternal win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back