Leafy's Playground

My newest story has just been published. Fiction, yet another fantasy fleshed out and brought to life.

There's a local city transit employee I've been crushing on for a while, this supervisor is a real silver fox/DILF. A very attractive man, a great smile...

He will remain unnamed, but a basic description: Caucasian in his 40s or 50s; short, silver hair and blue eyes; tall with an average build. Wears a dark blue or sometimes black uniform for work and drives a hatchback branded with the city transit logo/info.

This is one of my fantasies about him. I will write more featuring him in the future.

https://www.literotica.com/s/missed-the-bus

My newest story has just been published. Fiction, yet another fantasy fleshed out and brought to life.

There's a local city transit employee I've been crushing on for a while, this supervisor is a real silver fox/DILF. A very attractive man, a great smile...

He will remain unnamed, but a basic description: Caucasian in his 40s or 50s; short, silver hair and blue eyes; tall with an average build. Wears a dark blue or sometimes black uniform for work and drives a hatchback branded with the city transit logo/info.

This is one of my fantasies about him. I will write more featuring him in the future.

https://www.literotica.com/s/missed-the-bus
Very hot story!

I posted this elsewhere a couple of months ago and thought I'd drop it here--

I love pleasure.

Feeling pleasure, of course. The buzz of a few drinks, the first bite of the cheeseburger you've been craving all day, the instant exploding of tension upon orgasm. I've recently fallen in love with edging because of the prolonged, almost torturous pleasure of denying myself.

The thing that turns me on the most is male pleasure. Fantasizing about it, listening to it, watching it, writing about it. There's nothing hotter than a man lost in his own pleasure, stroking himself and moaning. Hips grinding and thrusting into a pocket pussy or his hand as he edges closer to relief...

My clit is throbbing a little just writing this. One of many reasons I love writing is because of the pleasure it brings, I definitely get turned on when writing smut.

I posted this elsewhere a couple of months ago and thought I'd drop it here--

I love pleasure.

Feeling pleasure, of course. The buzz of a few drinks, the first bite of the cheeseburger you've been craving all day, the instant exploding of tension upon orgasm. I've recently fallen in love with edging because of the prolonged, almost torturous pleasure of denying myself.

The thing that turns me on the most is male pleasure. Fantasizing about it, listening to it, watching it, writing about it. There's nothing hotter than a man lost in his own pleasure, stroking himself and moaning. Hips grinding and thrusting into a pocket pussy or his hand as he edges closer to relief...

My clit is throbbing a little just writing this. One of many reasons I love writing is because of the pleasure it brings, I definitely get turned on when writing smut.
You are giving this guy (50s silvered) a lot of pleasure. Iā€™d love to touching that throbbing clit

This was originally part of a DM to someone, but I've tweaked it a tiny bit and think it deserves to be shared more widely ;)

For reference, the toy I'm talking about is shown here, the large pink/purple/blue boy second-from-the-left~

It had been a couple of days since I played around and I spent most of that time teasing and playing, taking my time. Edged a couple of times throughout this.

I didn't allow myself full penetration at first. Just rubbing and teasing it all around my lips, sometimes my clit. Eventually I gave in to shallow thrusts, only an inch or two at most. Different speeds, sometimes harder thrusts. I let myself get worked up, needing to be filled, but denying myself for as long as I could. Eventually, I snapped and thrust the dildo all the way in. But I held it there, no thrusting. Some slight hip movements, letting the tip of the toy barely rub against different deep spots inside of me. My whole body was squirming, savoring how good it felt to be filled completely. T hen back to shallow thrusts. A while later, deep grinding again.

Finally, the edging was too much and I fucked myself as hard and rough as possible, pounding the dildo in fast and deep. It felt amazing, but I couldn't quite get there... A hand on my clit fixed that and I came, a powerful release with a quick peak. Very strong pussy spasms and my whole body was shaking.

I took a couple of minutes to catch my breath and every so often, my body would shake and my pussy would clench, one or two sharp spasms.

My pussy was still hungry, so I fucked myself again, frantic and rough. Focussing on the pleasure and thrusting into just the right spot, I came suddenly. A primal energy release, my whole body moving and my hips involuntarily rutting into the bed. Bucking and thrusting for God knows how long. The pussy spasms this time were slow, drawn out. Intense and deep. So different from the fiery intensity of a clitoral orgasm.

But speaking of--

A vaginal orgasm can still leave my clit aching and crying out for relief. So I rubbed out a fast, sharp third orgasm.

What an amazing thread
Thx for all your shares of pics, vids and words
So arousing to be let into a snippet of your life like this

Back