Let's not forget there's good news in the colorful, diverse, awesome, queer world

Yup - a perfect case of a "report" becoming accepted as "truth" by politicians. While all these experts wring their hands, kids are suffering.

Gosh I remember mine. I sat on my hands most of the evening!!

Have fun!!
I was almost speechless I was so flustered when my friend brought it up and said I should come along....she really got a good laugh at me, and now I laugh just remembering how dorky I was 🤣
We are starting out at one of their homes, so I'm gonna make a blueberry pie to share!

I was almost speechless I was so flustered when my friend brought it up and said I should come along....she really got a good laugh at me, and now I laugh just remembering how dorky I was 🤣
We are starting out at one of their homes, so I'm gonna make a blueberry pie to share!
Not jealous
at all
( fly on the wall ) :heart:

Not jealous
at all
( fly on the wall ) :heart:
Such a good time!!!! Of course I got some good humoured burns from this crowd, and everyone was sooo accepting of the new girl with them.
Never made it out to the bar cause it was just too much fun telling rumours, drinking, and laughing until crying!
I can't wait for the next get together :rose:

I cannot imagine how wonderful it would have been to have a teacher as supportive as Walz and Gwen! People like them give hope to the future.
Another person who gives me hope for the future is our own StickyGirl right here on Lit.

For years she has been teaching about trans people by making it easy for people to ask sincere questions and presenting herself in a dignified way as a whole person. This not only benefits trans people, but also benefits society in general.

Another person who gives me hope for the future is our own StickyGirl right here on Lit.

For years she has been teaching about trans people by making it easy for people to ask sincere questions and presenting herself in a dignified way as a whole person. This not only benefits trans people, but also benefits society in general.
tumblr_inline_n0o0t3xZhb1sqtwiy.gif

I don't know if others enjoy graphic novels, and these I link to are not long form at all, more short story. for me, the art often is incredible and the story to go with can be so engrossing!
Here is one I read recently after finding the artist creating it. A bonus that the characters are queer 🏳️‍🌈
http://tjandamal.com/sac/

Last edited:
https://www.them.us/story/fabian-ne...blishing&utm_social_type=owned&utm_brand=them

I'm starting a thread for good news in the LGBTQ world. I find it's too easy for myself to sink into despair reading nothing but a constant stream of bad news in our world.
And yeah, there is good stuff happening out there, so I would love to see us share that here 🌈
I think this is great idea 💡 thank you for starting this thread 🙂 with the amount of media, in its many forms, for me it is important not to watch or listen or read to much bad stuff and read positive news.
By you starting this conversation it opens a door to a more happy, interesting and positive chat. Thank you 🙏
Vicky xx
UK

I think this is great idea 💡 thank you for starting this thread 🙂 with the amount of media, in its many forms, for me it is important not to watch or listen or read to much bad stuff and read positive news.
By you starting this conversation it opens a door to a more happy, interesting and positive chat. Thank you 🙏
Vicky xx
UK
Thanks for your post!It's pretty nice to hear feedback on this thread...sometimes it feels like I'm just hollering into a void posting around here. And hey! feel free to post any positive news or things you find out there.
:rose:

Last edited:
Back