Let's talk female dominants with submissives...

I am a straight sub with a dominant female. Our sex life goes from vanilla to spanking, whipping and fisting.

I switch, but enjoy the F/m dynamic as often as I can get it.

In New Jersey anyway: Over the years I've had the pleasure of serving a few really great Dommes, but finding a Domme today is so darn hard.
And I'm talking professional women, the idea of finding a FWB seems impossible...well maybe not for the single George Clooneys of the world.
In Berlin there are ads in the papers for pro Dommes.

I get pain. Pee.. hard pass. Stinky feet...also hard pass.
Though today Miss after using my.ass aggressively for a few hrs I begged a brief break.
I really needed to pee. She made me pee in front of her. Humiliation +.

I'm still looking for subs though.
I'm not very crude...
not am I cruel,
I'm more gentle but domme,
still learning to be
in the shoes I've tried to be in.
hardly find and,
the one's found aren't regularly in.
so🤷🏻‍♀️
Would love to have a chat with you.. I’m bi sexual and trying to explore D/s online.. and it would be lovely to be guided by a woman..

I'm poly, and have multiple dynamics...
All mine are long distance, with males.
Each sub needs to be treated differently, and I like the diversity😁
I love the idea of being possessed, of being made to switch off my own instinctive impulses of selfhood and to take the identity He or She intends for me.. what a turn on!

I'm still looking for subs though.
I'm not very crude...
not am I cruel,
I'm more gentle but domme,
still learning to be
in the shoes I've tried to be in.
hardly find and,
the one's found aren't regularly in.
so🤷🏻‍♀️
Tenderness is the most beautiful, most erotic thing, and it taps into the subs need for comfort and security.. it does make this one perform better!

In the wise words of Elise Sutton, author of the classic “Female Domination,” what I crave and fortunately have in my FLR is “loving female authority.” It’s not crude or vulgar. It’s classy, like She is!
I admit, I love that picture.

I meant the picture on your profile but I went back and checked the picture on Female Domination. I gave that book to a friend of mine, but she said she didn't want a "how to" book. She was a natural but that is another story. I had black and blue marks that lasted two weeks and begged for more.

Last edited:
Agree. I'm a big fan of the gentle, coercive domination tactics.
Coercive! A hug and I get my hands tied to a beam in the ceiling. Gentle, a sweet whisper in the ear and heart is on fire. Domination, a few well placed strikes with cane and then a tug on my balls and I am begging for more. I crave sweet, gentle coercive domination; dream of it! Being a pain slut makes it hard to resist even if I wanted to.

I have been a submissive female for a long time. I have been dominated by males, female and groups. It’s really a different experience with a woman being dominant, at least for me. Please dm me if you are a female submissive, like to chat about experiences or if you are a dominant female, the same.

I have been a submissive female for a long time. I have been dominated by males, female and groups. It’s really a different experience with a woman being dominant, at least for me. Please dm me if you are a female submissive, like to chat about experiences or if you are a dominant female, the same.
I was told one time that you can tell the difference between a male tying you up and a female. I do not have experience with a male dom. Well, I did but his slave was my Domme. He would just hang out sometimes.

I was told one time that you can tell the difference between a male tying you up and a female. I do not have experience with a male dom. Well, I did but his slave was my Domme. He would just hang out sometimes.
If I was put in some type of bondage device, I couldn’t tell who was strapping me in. Touching me, I could tell.

Back