Lil west coast best coast exhibitionist 🏝️

My goodness! I had no idea this was a private thread, and least of all that by my posting it could possibly be construed as a “takeover”!?! As for wearing white at a wedding? As the late George Carlin said years ago: “I leave symbols for the symbol minded”. My apologies for ruffling anyone’s feathers and insecurities! Wow! 😯
All the best!
Is this an apology you would accept from a man? “Possibly construed as”, “ruffling anyone’s feathers and insecurities”?! It’s akin to “I’m sorry if you were offended,” and that is also in poor form

Girl, I’m not trying to shame you, and, of all things, I am not insecure. I just believe in social graces and everyone holding ourselves accountable for our behavior

As for the Carlin quote -and I love Carlin btw- with your “all the best,” you’re giving condescension. Indeed this is a private thread with a single post that has nothing to do with squirting or zucchini dildos. Just acknowledge that, remove your posts, do better going forward, and we can all move on

Is this an apology you would accept from a man? “Possibly construed as”, “ruffling anyone’s feathers and insecurities”?! It’s akin to “I’m sorry if you were offended,” and that is also in poor form

Girl, I’m not trying to shame you, and, of all things, I am not insecure. I just believe in social graces and everyone holding ourselves accountable for our behavior

As for the Carlin quote -and I love Carlin btw- with your “all the best,” you’re giving condescension. Indeed this is a private thread with a single post that has nothing to do with squirting or zucchini dildos. Just acknowledge that, remove your posts, do better going forward, and we can all move on
I would like to apologize to you for commenting on the unwanted posts on your thread. I have deleted them. You didn't deserve that.

Back