Lit. e-masturbators' club

Thinking of all you jerkoffs out there lubing up, stroking, and cumming while reading all this nasty smut makes me hard, then I have no choice but to pull my cock out and do the same. Stroke.on! 💦💦

Would love to do a session with anyone, but, would have to be after 1030 pm CST, USA

Hi Fellow Literotica-ers,
Returning to Literotica after an absence, I invited contributors from the 'New Who is masturbating now' thread and others to join me in an online masturbation session through the Lit. PM service. Several did so.
Well, despite time zone differences, we've had a ball chatting and, well, one thing leads to another, genitals get stimulated, we guys stroke and edge....and it gets very arousing and so we often cum, sometimes concurrently, and of course we both give a running commentary on his/her masturbating progress...and final result. The Big 'O'! . All within the safety and discretion of Lit.
So, Literotica-ers, if you would like to add a little frisson to your masturbatory sessions you are welcome to 'join' by commenting positively below and so inviting, or making contact by PM. Other e-masturbators' club folk will then like what they read and make contact by PM and ..well, you know, what happens in Lit. PM stays in Lit. PM.
But e-bud club members are most welcome to tell us 'the next morning' how 'it was for them'! In e-land, that is.
So, 'e-cruise' the comments, check out the profiles and send your PMs. Best to give a hint as to what your masturbation interests are, what stimulates you and turns you on (or off).
Yours in e-pectation
Sixfoot4
I like this idea 😃🍆

Back