Votes: 8 24.2%
  • all of the above :D

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
Re: Re: giggle

destinie21 said:
Do you even have to ask:devil:
Consider this an open ended invite:rose:

Well, goddamn. Pull up a chair, Ice, I'll bring the camera.

I don't think I am a lit snob. at first I wouldn't post in this thread becuse I thought it was reserved for authors on lit who had published books :)

I'm pretty mercurial, buzzing through the forums to post wherever I feel like I have something to say. The only place i for sure won't post again is the editors forum.

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
The only place i for sure won't post again is the editors forum.

-Colly

I read and post in the Editor's Forum occasionally, and this puzzles me, because I don't recall any recent literary contretemps. Wouldn't surprise me if I had missed some essential point, however... :)

MM

morning after... and still AH

Sorry I missed putting in 2-cents last evening when everone was still awake.........

New to this medium, so have been several places at least once, even looked at the chat channel... gave that up real quick!!!

Every time, without exception, I end up here, looking to see what the top authors are saying, seeing, quizzing, learning, and more.

Best place in Lit without a doubt.

Mtn

This is my second home here; I was more oriented in this direction in my early Lit days but then discovered the BDSM board and spend most of my time there. How-To is entertaining but rarely informative anymore and GLBT moves a teensy bit slower than my restless nature permits. I even GBed it for about a week, which was wild, violent, enjoyable, left me feeling drained and I have no desire ever to do it again.

Well, can I be a little bit of a Lit AH snob? I find the people over here to be among the most thoughtful, intelligent people at Lit or elsewhere. I have found a few friends in other forums, but the majority are over here. My spirits are lifted more often when I read the AH and the Poetry forums - which happens to feature a number of the same delightful turner's of the phrase.

-FF (it's a scary world out there in the GB - I'll stick to horror stories thank you - fewer bad dreams)

Re: Re: giggle

destinie21 said:

you're on honey:D :p :p mmmmm!!!

hay raphy darling wind that camera up:D and ice, not too close dear it can splash about:devil:

Oh, don't be so scared of the GBer's. They feed off eachother mostly :) The only place that I don't go is The Playground and only because I can't stand the vibrating )))))))HUGS((((((((. And the colors...

If you wanna fuck, just say so... that sugar coating just isn't for me

It's all good though

giggle!!

Image said:
Oh, don't be so scared of the GBer's. They feed off eachother mostly :) The only place that I don't go is The Playground and only because I can't stand the vibrating )))))))HUGS((((((((. And the colors...

If you wanna fuck, just say so... that sugar coating just isn't for me

It's all good though

I wanna Fuck!!!:D :devil:

I sometimes wonder about how much writing some of the authors in this board can do when they seem to be here all the time. It kind of reminds me of the old Explorer's Clubs where men sit around in comfortable armchairs talking about the exploits of others, but I hasten to add that I'm as guilty of wasting time loitering around here as anyone else.

I've spent time on just about every board on Lit, including Chyoo (and how many others can claim that [except for Chicklet;D]?). I get pissed when things here get too inane and flirty, but by and large this is the best board on the site because it has the best and most articulate people.

It would be nice to see more people working in the Story Feedback board, and in the Story Discussion Circle, because in my opinion that's where you pay people back for all that you take here, but I understand that not everyone's a capable critic.

I've also spent some time recently on the BDSM board, and have to say that the atmosphere there is much more prickly and covertly hostile than it is here; people seem to be overly sensitive and easily upset. I think it must just go with the territory.

The poetry board can be very good, but since I don't write much poetry, I don't really feel that qualified to contribute.

---dr.M.

dr_mabeuse said:
... I've also spent some time recently on the BDSM board, and have to say that the atmosphere there is much more prickly and covertly hostile than it is here; people seem to be overly sensitive and easily upset.
Yes, I found that.

I tried the GB but it moves so fast, often the front page is only half an hour long, so I could never find the interesting threads again. That was, of course, when there were any interesting threads.

Well you know the playground isn't that bad if you know where to look..I have to admit all those brackets drive me mad...why not just type *hugs* or am I out of touch and old fashioned now?

I spend most of my time on the playground,I have my own word game thread over there and I often play on the others, there's also a couple of chat threads I pop into and it has to be said I've found some of the nicest people over there...but maybe not everyone is looking for nice!

not that you lot here aren't nice..before i dig myself into a big hole...

Anyway I take up postion as defender of the playground...I love it....mostly ;)

Dr M..I don't write much anyway chuck,If the boards weren't here I'd just distract myself with something else. I can only write when I am struck by inspiration so sometimes I can't stop writing and other times i can't start.

Least I can feel like I am doing something constructive authorly wise posting here! :D

dr_mabeuse said:
I get pissed when things here get too inane and flirty, but by and large this is the best board on the site because it has the best and most articulate people. ---dr.M.
Everyone: bookmark this page or copy this quote and save it for Mab.'s next rant.

Thanks, Mab.

Perdita ;)

obviously my emphasis above.

Re: Good grief!

MathGirl said:
Perdita, Where the hell are you getting all those weird AVs?
Maths, this is not a muerto, but it is in keeping with El Día as it is a Mexican *coco-mask depicting the integration of life and death (to be clear - one half of the face is dead, the other not).

*Coco-masks (a Mexican folk craft) are made of half of a hollow coconut shell and painted w/human, animal, fantastical faces.

sighing in español,

Perdita

AV Sighs

I will have to go with MG's AV.

In English, more sighs for my interest.

Mtn

I love Perdy's AV's. It's always interesting to log in and see how she looks like today.
On good nights, she even switch between 3-4 AV's in one night!;)

Back