Lit Story Distribution

Re: Yo

pop_54 said:
Welcome to the ranks of the pervs max, wink.

Now, wait a minute! Manx isn't a perv.

I know he's not because I am and he's never at the meetings!!! :)

(borrowing from Trapper John)

Re: Re: Yo

sweetsubsarahh said:
Now, wait a minute! Manx isn't a perv.

I know he's not because I am and he's never at the meetings!!! :)
________

I have them video-taped and sent to my room to masturbate to.

*Looking at pop's AV*

Hey, someone gave him the bird.

AAAArrrrgh!

Re: Re: Re: Yo

ProofreadManx said:

*Looking at pop's AV*

Hey, someone gave him the bird.

AAAArrrrgh!

I was going to comment on the very cool eye patch!

Re: Re: Hmm

ProofreadManx said:
I’m slightly surprised that there are that many. But we have a large, international contingent, with many who are multilingual and multicultural that bring the rest of the world to all of us, and the world becomes a little smaller because of it. ;)

Actually, I'd say that when you guys open up to the rest of the world, and see that only are there several more continents than your own, but also that these continents are inhabited, you'll get to know more cultures than your own. Hence, the world grows bigger when you look over your own boarders.:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo

sweetsubsarahh said:
I was going to comment on the very cool eye patch!

Yes I got over excited and hit myself in the eye with it, that's how come I ve got a cock on my shoulder as well.

(New Av soon when the little private joke with someone is finished hey MG)

Re: Re: Re: Hmm

Svenskaflicka said:
Actually, I'd say that when you guys open up to the rest of the world, and see that only are there several more continents than your own, but also that these continents are inhabited, you'll get to know more cultures than your own. Hence, the world grows bigger when you look over your own boarders.:)
_____

But that's not what I meant.

For me, the community of the world becomes closer and more intimate and cozy and friendy and personal and tighter because of Lit.

Manx - when you're a Big Girl, like me, you don't like small and cozy. You want room to spread out!;)

I just counted. 1 out of every 12 stories on Non-English is mine...

Don't you all feel much better now, knowing this Very Important Fact?:)

Back