Lonely Female, looking for some online fun. Who is out there to help a girl out?

RARRR!!

Ello!! I'm 19 years old, live in england, and lookin for sumone to have some online fun with. (or i'm gonna go out of my mind with boredem stuck with my g/f!!!!) If ur up for a laugh then get in touch!!!

~*me*~

Toronto area male here for your enjoyment. Willing to please as much as being pleased. From your pictures, i'm sure I would have no trouble getting myself "up" for the occasion...whether that be the written word or something more?
write me back if interested at microdoc@yahoo.com and tell me what you might be interested in?

Toronto area male here for your enjoyment. Willing to please as much as being pleased. From your pictures, i'm sure I would have no trouble getting myself "up" for the occasion...whether that be the written word or something more?
write me back if interested at microdoc@yahoo.com and tell me what you might be interested in?

Teaching U a Lesson

U need a man that understands your cravings don't u? Not just your wants...but your needs. Well, u know Shift Happens...so contact me for that special tutorial from a mature, imaginative Toronto educator.

hi, want to cum for you. have a cam and you can watch. go to yahoo and im me at mrmortgage2002. im in so calif.

This fit, hard-bod hung male thoroughly pleases. If you or another hot F wants deep satisfaction, look no furter. San Diego women especially wel-cum to enjoy my straight eight.

Although you have had lots of replys, Id love to lick that sweet pussy for you and then we could see what happens, I love phone sex too mmmm let me know......

sure

Hey, would u like to chat naughty on the phone...email me your tel no & time to cll...easternmischief@excite.ca

just read about your problem, would love to help. e-mail me at northguy0@gosympatico.ca. maybe we can work out your frustrations or anybody else out there who is also suffering.:D :D NOT that far east greyeyes. maybe we could chat?:cool

Last edited:
just 2 bad yer out east there..

Edmonton is nice at this time of year, A man just needs a woman to keep him warm is all... :p

hi....is this by any chance kim????
who owns a boxer????

this is john....we've chatted many times on the phone but recently i've lost you .
if this is you email me @ jsohon@yahoo.com

kmh

I would not want to put your fire out or lower the heat range only raise the temp. and with that pussy and nipples I don't think that would be any problem. If the rest of you body and mind follow we both acheive new heights to climb down from only to reach newer heights. Would love for you to cum all over my face as I lick and suck you and if you need any other desires just give a hint and all is yours.I hope you are mature enough to know to what heights you can reach for if not we will have to find out together which in it's self is wonderful

orally yours

I slowly move into your office. your on the phone looking out the window. as I move around your desk I see your hand up your dress and your eyes closed. Your fingers are moving in and out and your mouth opens. I go to my knees and start to lick your knee.

Ooo ... Online fun eh? shall we arrange to meet online to play Counter Strike? :D

PM me ok?

You are hot

I think you squirted over my screen............cum to the lit masturbation club it's certain to get you off.

Aren't you lovely

Well if you are trying to turn a guy on with those pics you accomplished that. I love the pics. I'm in the Golden Horseshoe area and would love to get to know you better.

My email is coach_kritty@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you.

Back