lonely housewife

I'm a 45 year old, married woman who has been longing for a sexual connection for years. If you want to chat and get to know each other, I'm so down. I'd love to meet a man who is dominant with a kind disposition and a firm hand - someone who isn't afraid to take charge and bring me to my knees in the most respectable way. I don't like degradation or humiliation, but I love a strong man who can tickle my praise kink whilst bending me to his will.

I'll call you Daddy while you tell me what a goos girl I am for you.

I'm looking for a connection, and I hope you are too.
message daddy for his email and i'll bring you to your knees as you go about your housework

I'm a 45 year old, married woman who has been longing for a sexual connection for years. If you want to chat and get to know each other, I'm so down. I'd love to meet a man who is dominant with a kind disposition and a firm hand - someone who isn't afraid to take charge and bring me to my knees in the most respectable way. I don't like degradation or humiliation, but I love a strong man who can tickle my praise kink whilst bending me to his will.

Not sure how serious of a post this really is. Sometimes there are tons of replies from the men, yet never know whether the original poster actually responds to anyone. Here to hoping....

Hi I'm Michael id definitely like to chat with you

I do not understand how you find yourself in this predicament
My husband is no longer potent and is mainly a cuckold and clean-up merchant for me
I find no problem finding obliging males willing and able to satisfy my needs
I simply go out for a drive park up and wait sooner or later some man will stop or a dog walker walk by and notice my skirt has ridden up exposing my wet pussy or my top has come open exposing a breast and nipple
I have never been refused assistance in cases like this after a few moments chatting
If my husband is not present when I return home he has my knickers and cleans me and watches the results on the dashcam we have forward and reverse lenses
I wish I’d come across such a thing when I’m out walking my dog. Such a turn on.

I wow love to chat sometime very soon

Hi there Darling, i am sure your inbox is full of people trying to get your attention but, if yoy would like to chat and see if our kinks align then please do message me

Where are you from? Mid 50s Tasmania here

Hi dm me for fun

Hello, I'm married too, I don't mind taking charge. You have to dress to please for a start x

Hi

I’m 65 WM. Let’s talk.

Back years ago In school, I knew a girl named Nikki and some would say she was a sex fien. We went on a school trip and I caught her late at night in the hotel lobby masterbating with a magazine

Knew a girl named Nikki, you can say she was a sex queen, met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine.. whooo Nikki.. kisses 😘

Quite a write up lady...love to know and meet with a mature woman and take it further...DM me if you feel we can give it a try

I think we should talk . My name is Jefferson

Back