Lookin for a Looking for a Story Forum

Ever noticed that NO ONE ever has heard of the story that the "looking for a story" guy is looking for?

I don't think they ever did read such a story. These are humiliation fetishists. It is the equivalent of leaving your browser open at a public library to some kink site to let everyone around you see your dirty little fantasy.

There are any number of ways that people could participate and get that little thrill. Some do in the "story ideas" section. There they get to air their little fantasy and have people comment on it.

Basically the ones that post that way are doing the opposite of playing jeopardy but refusing to phrase the answer in the form of a question.

The hardcore flashers do it in the GB where they are more likely to be ridiculed directly.

I would say put all those Looking Fors in the personals, a hell of lot more traffic there than anywhere else on the boards.

Yeah, but stories are not what they are looking for their. That's the forum for cyber nookie and dirty talk hook ups.

Ever noticed that NO ONE ever has heard of the story that the "looking for a story" guy is looking for?

I don't think they ever did read such a story. These are humiliation fetishists. It is the equivalent of leaving your browser open at a public library to some kink site to let everyone around you see your dirty little fantasy.

There are any number of ways that people could participate and get that little thrill. Some do in the "story ideas" section. There they get to air their little fantasy and have people comment on it.

Basically the ones that post that way are doing the opposite of playing jeopardy but refusing to phrase the answer in the form of a question.

The hardcore flashers do it in the GB where they are more likely to be ridiculed directly.

That is an interesting point and I am sure true in some cases.

I see those threads in the GB and my assumption was always it was someone who blundered into it or an alt of an established poster just goofing.

But Now I can see what you say happening.

But here....there have been a lot of people who have had their story found. Others the story was here and was pulled and some are mistaken and it was never here.

A couple of months ago someone was looking for one that turned out to be one of mine so some are legit.

Humiliation fetishist....interesting. I think, judging by their inexplicably stupid decisions and actions, I work with a couple of those.

Haven't noticed that, because about a third of the time the story is found. But I think over half of the rest are ones that wouldn't be on Literotica because of the restrictions here.

Of course they are. I have never read more fiction than in the personals forum. ;)

Good point:D

I mean of course I believe every man there truly cares if his partner is satisfied and yes, every woman there is 5'5" with red hair and green eyes and is a sex goddess.....

The thread on this site I truly hope is fiction is that incest is best thread. :eek:

Story Discussion & Feedback
Story Ideas
Requests - Searching for a story & other help

Posters asking the "looking for" question aren't going to look for a single thread in a single forum to ask the question on. Not that you can't try it, if you wish.

You are unbelievable.

For a pedant who pursued newbie writers if they dared ask for comments on stories only half finished you now seem happy to destroy the passage of, generally, half baked questions on stories that readers failed to save/favourite.

sr, please, wake up and smell the coffee.

You are unbelievable.

For a pedant who pursued newbie writers if they dared ask for comments on stories only half finished you now seem happy to destroy the passage of, generally, half baked questions on stories that readers failed to save/favourite.

Spelling error! The word is PISSANT.

You are unbelievable.

No, you addled twit. I'm saying it's fine that they ask the question wherever they want--since they are going to anyway.

Just an update.

"Looking for a story" requests as far back as 1 year have now been relocated from Story Feedback to the new sub forum.

Looking for three (3) lost stories

I read them quite a long time ago but I'll do my best to fill you in.The first story was about a mother who had two daughters and a husband.She always dressed like a 50's housewife.She left the one daughter to take her place and tend to her father's every need while she went to visit her ill mother if I remember correctly.The daughter soon discovered a different side to her father-a dominant,sexually-charged demeanour.She even received her own collar from him.Turns out the mom knew exactly what would happen in her absence.2.This one was simply called "A beating" and I can't seem to find it anywhere.3.Story three was about a young girl,who along with a friend,joined her father on a trip to the mall where at one point he sat down next to a fountain and had her sit on his lap in her miniskirt and ride him discreetly.I know it's not much,but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back