looking for a guy

Hey willing, just sent you an e-mail would love to hear from ya. Unless of course you're unsure.

Loves to play Chess

Hello :)

I am John, 26 from chicago .
I sent you an email... I think that you and I have a lot in common !! We both now what we want !!! We want to feel REALLY good... ALL OVER !!!
Cheezy right... But if it made you smile... it worked :)

So drop me a line !!

Hope to hear from you soon !!!

John

New to Chicago. . .

I am 25/m/6'5/br hair/slim and fit. I moved to Chicago about 3 months ago from Houston. Well. . .let's see. . .what other profound things can I say?

I am an IT consult that owns my own firm. I am a recovering english major. for a while I owned part of an Indie record label in my hometown of Atlanta. There I also worked as a chef and still enjoy cooking for the right person. ;-)

I'd like to hear more from you. . .I can always at least use another friend since I don't know many people here in Chicago.

Drop me an email if you'd like. . .

jswank@byteme.com

(I didn't take the time to register so I won't know if you respond to this thread. . .)

Very Interested

I am very interested in talking to you.
I would love to do more about you. You seem quite nice from what little I've read

Hello, i am from Michigan.
I am looking to meet i nice young lady to have fun with.
are you that young lady?

Hi willing and unsure.

You sound like a sweet young girl. I live about fifty miles from chicago and spent much of my summers in chicago going to Whtie Sox games and hanging out Downtown. So are you a Sox fan or a Cubs Fan? Where do you go to school? To let you know a little about me, I am 6'4 with an athletic build. I like to play basketball, workout, run and hangout with my friends. I have two more semesters of college left. Well that should be enough to see if your interested or not. I hope you are and if you are, you can email me at users191865@cs.com

Take Care

rh23

Back