Looking for a woman to titty fuck

Re: how about some florida 44DD

onegirl said:
ive got a pair of 44DD in florida that love to have a hard dick between them im a bbw who loves to be fucked

You've got (Lit) mail! ;)

hi again

manica i love your icon. anime rocks. redJ you are so fucking sexy. i would love to lay flat on my back my hands tied apove my head, as baby oil is poured over my big soft tits. then have a guy straddle me and start sliding his big fat cock between my tits. he would squeeze my tits together and i would lick his head as it came out. he would pay with my tits until i cum.....

Hey pleasteasme

Where inCali are you? I am in San DIego and have a 7" Bat and would love to go above deck for you

V

one girl wow

one girl I would take those huge southurn mellons, clamp em in my black n decker workmate , push ya up on that step, and plow furrows in ya. To bad were so far apart, I just love big tits!

MMMM god this is a good post.
ANy of you ladies in the UK.
I luuuurrrrve to titty fuck the wife but I'm keen to explore beyond home ground. ;o)

Hey Vampslave

Hey Vampslave, I would have to say you are the one who is so fucking sexy. Email me at redj@literotica.org when you have a chance and we can share some hot talk. I would just love to get you off over and over again. If your hands were tied over you head and your were helpless as I played with your luscious mounds and ran my big thick member between, over, and around your tits and nipples, into your mouth, and across your lips I would do whatever I could to make you cum. Only I would take my time doing it or make you cum a number of times just so my own orgasm would build and my cock would swell and throb until finally there could be no more waiting and would I blow many streams of hot cum from your cleavage to all over your face. Knowing just how sweet and juicy you must be down between your loins I would kiss you and let you lick my cum from my lips before 69'ing you and letting my cock slide all over your cum laiden face collecting sweetness for you to slurp off while I laped up all the spoils of your own orgasms from between your legs attempting to make you cum again for me so I could taste some of your freshly squeezed juices. Write me!
RedJ

Back