Looking for an old story about a lesbian nurse

Sure, I apologize to the OP for having gotten a snippy, hazing reply to a perfectly reasonable question asked in a natural place to ask a question.

There. Happy?

There continues to be no reason to haze folks coming here with natural erotica site questions even if the snake pit enjoys being oh so clever, witty, and bitchy with each other.

If you think it's such a small matter, you could stop making an opera out of it yourself. Your initial response was just fine. There's nothing you can do to clean up for the hazing that followed. And there's nothing I'm going to do for you in your resultant attempt to sweep the hazing under the carpet.

Butters bitch-slap hazed; I bitch-slapped butters; you and an army of the usual are bitch-slapping me. Business as usual in the GB. I'm sure everyone is smiling and licking his/her lips.

I might do it again the next time someone is hazed just for asking a question about the erotica writing site on the General Board. We had the same hazing going on the AH eight years ago. We got rid of it by slapping down the hazers.

I wish you'd fix your all in one sig line; it screws up my page

My favorite new word.

Sean got me into saying "bloody hell" years ago. Fata got me calling everyone "cunt". Now I'll unleash "twonk" on my friends.

:)

It's 'bludday 'ell" he's probably got some poncey southern accent. You need to say it like Eddard Stark.

What would help is if 'Looking for a story' was a forum, not a sub forum

This is a view of the forum page

http://forum.literotica.com/index.php

Looking for a story forum will only show up until someone makes a post on the main story feedback forum

If it were made its own forum and showed on the list-and its close to the top of the list, the people looking for stories wouldn't come here as often.

Habu and eeyore must frequent the same rub & tug or something.

Both feel they must share with everyone, how Laurel should be running her website, and how all posters should behave.

Maybe the malcontent cunts could consider collaboratively commencing http://www.forum.habusaddonkeyrotica.com/.

The url is available, the guys could have their own little haze-free message board, a sanctuary of peace and love, and gnostic free-speech, without two-faced moderators or trolls, and happy-smiley-sunshiney boards dedicated to felching, baby-murderers, Pogues & Bears, and the Natural God-given Rights and Laws of the Constitution.

tumblr_ltc7c18k4U1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Sure, I apologize to the OP for having gotten a snippy, hazing reply to a perfectly reasonable question asked in a natural place to ask a question.

There. Happy?

This might be a "natural place to ask a question' for a harpy like you. Most people that can read a story (even one of yours) can probably also read the forum index.

Now if only there were a forum entitled, "Looking for a story?"

What a help that would be.

he bitch-slapped me?

i saw someone slipping on a banana skin but, yanno, if it makes him feel better.....

OK, just a self-important hazing bitch then. :D

(although I could say that she's only been freeloading for the last two years. ;))

Do you know the best way to improve the artwork of children? You take away the paper at the point that the drawing is finished so they don't continue to embellish needlessly.

Is your art actually improving or perhaps someone should put you in time out for a while? You seem awfully frustrated. Time out should help with your temper tantrums.

Hey all, I've been trying to find an old story but can't seem to locate it. It's a nurse/patient lesbian story with a thermometer but that's all I can remember. Does that sound familiar to anyone? The nurse would take the patients temp every night.

She will be missed.:rose:

Welcome to Deadwood! It's combative.

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Go there^. You'll get no help here.

Your statement is not completely accurate.

Sometimes people on the gb do try and give help.

Even if it is just to tell someone to go fuck themselves.

Or telling a poster to use the ignore feature.

Some are joking. Some are serious. :D

To the op - check out some of the other forums and links others have suggested to find what you're looking for or pop back and join us on the gb - we're all mad here. :)

The gb can be very helpful at times. :)

Do not under any circumstances talk to our resident Nigerial Identity Thief "debbie"!!!

Back