Looking for an online relationship

After chatting with some other men in another thread, I feel more confident in posting this. I am looking for on online, relationship. More than just "ongoing chat," I feel like I'm in need of intimacy, someone who I will care about and will care about me, and care about exploring with me. It would be online only, I will probably never be in a position where I could/would meet.

I'm 39, and a bottom based on the experiences that I have actually had. Ideally, I'd like someone my age or older, someone who is intelligent, and understands what it means to be in charge in the bedroom without being a jerk about it - if you identify as a dom, so be it, but if your idea of being a dom is "I'm in charge, do what I say, or else," then no thank you. I'm also not interested in someone who wants to just cyber with me and wants to cyber right off the bat - I will probably ghost you if that happens. I've most recently been experimenting with crossdressing quite a bit, and love it, so my ideal man should be at least accepting if not encouraging about that aspect. Given my emphasis on intimacy, the only things that I would say are hard limits for me are blood, scat, animals and kids. Pretty much anything else that consenting adults who are open about their desires is at least on the table.

After reading this and you're interested, then I am most anxious to hear from you. I would welcome your PM and promise to respond.
Hey, I'm 38
Alittle about me (in the bedroom) I am not an expert at bdsm but I have been to afew party's where I know a thing or two about control and having fun with someone (a give and take if you will) its about learning the other person and just having fun... hmu if you wanna chat

Back