Looking for Bicurious Men to Chat With

Hi Dru, I’m married as well, in my 70’s, semi retired and very active. Be straight all my life, but recently I developed strong bi feelings. I’ve started dressing up (privately) in panties, pantyhose and heels. Really get off on that and having a guy or two have their way with me.
I have no idea where these feelings came from, but think about sucking a cock with a hot load being shot down my throat all the time.
I'm 65 love sucking cock and nipples French kissing
My feelings for sucking cock and wearing bra and panties
Came. From a 66 year-old guy when I was 17. Going on 18
He was my first cock that I sucked as time went on with him teaching me
How men sexually please each other he had me wearing bra and panties

married bi guy wanting to chat .was curious a long time .finally made move..lets chat..
Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I’m married and been straight all my life, but bi feeling have come on strong in the past few years. I wear panties, pantyhose and bra privately as well. I’ve had no one to share with.

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I’m married and been straight all my life, but bi feeling have come on strong in the past few years. I wear panties, pantyhose and bra privately as well. I’ve had no one to share with.
Bi feelings have been sampled and enjoyed but only with limited partners. Not a CD. Not a sissy. A submissive bottom for sure

22 yr old Nigerian male attracted to fems(CDs femboys sissies) looking for a chat friend on Whatsapp or telegram look through my profile and pm me if you're interested

I'm 65 love sucking cock and nipples French kissing
My feelings for sucking cock and wearing bra and panties
Came. From a 66 year-old guy when I was 17. Going on 18
He was my first cock that I sucked as time went on with him teaching me
How men sexually please each other he had me wearing bra and panties
Like you to pm me

47 year-old bisexual guy here. I have the house to myself this evening and was hoping to find a like-minded individual to stroke with.
I’ve never tried this over the phone and I’m really curious. Does anyone have any experience?

Back