looking for feed back

george55 said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH. i'VE BEEN NOTICED.
THIS TIME I LOOKED YOU UP BEFORE MAKING SOME STUPID COMMENT. BEING NOTICED I THINK I SHOULD GO TO ONE OF THE OTHER ROOMS WHERE I HAVE A CHANCE OF KNOWING MY ASS FROM A HOLE......thanks wicked eve, i appreciate the warning.

George...I'm sorry if you thought you were being made fun of..you weren't!

Honestly, I am not the type of person who does that ~ so please accept my apology.

I was just amazed, as the other here have said, that this thread popped up after four years..and I laughed at the post. It was the first good laugh I had yesterday and it wasn't a laugh at YOU. :)

I was honestly looking to see if there was a feedback thread that wasn't so..uhm...nervewrecking or hurtful and hoped this was one or possible could turn into one.

WickedEve said:
You are no longer under the radar. We have spotted you. We will now play with you. Prepare yourself! :devil:

damnit Evie, you scared him off...we need fresh meat from time to time...hehehe!

Evie, Sara, Honey, Sabrina, Tristesse, Angie, and Calli

Thanks for the apologies, but truely not needed, and no you didn't scare me off. I was just stunned that seven intelligent ladies were spending time talking to this neophite. And Sabrina after two ex's and 28 years of fatherhood I would not be exactly calling this tired and worn shell, fresh meat.

I've been drawn and quartered,
fileted with a boning knife,
spit out and at.
Still, i think I have a
little meat left for all of you.

But it was gracious of all of you to spend a little time with me. By the way have any of you spent any time at Tatiana's site in Germany. She writes with an artistic flair. Poet, Artrist, Author, Photographer, et.al. She even has a poem on this site. No ladies, don't get me wrong. I stumbled on this site several weeks ago while fewing some pics and stories on a different site. She even has a new poem on Valentine's Day. And yes, I did stay for the quotes and literature(peeked at the pics).

george55 said:
Thanks for the apologies, but truely not needed, and no you didn't scare me off. I was just stunned that seven intelligent ladies were spending time talking to this neophite. And Sabrina after two ex's and 28 years of fatherhood I would not be exactly calling this tired and worn shell, fresh meat.

I've been drawn and quartered,
fileted with a boning knife,
spit out and at.
Still, i think I have a
little meat left for all of you.

But it was gracious of all of you to spend a little time with me. By the way have any of you spent any time at Tatiana's site in Germany. She writes with an artistic flair. Poet, Artrist, Author, Photographer, et.al. She even has a poem on this site. No ladies, don't get me wrong. I stumbled on this site several weeks ago while fewing some pics and stories on a different site. She even has a new poem on Valentine's Day. And yes, I did stay for the quotes and literature(peeked at the pics).

Anytime, George!!!

And thanks for your read and vote on my story!

Back